chapter 4

; niall

I so did not miss the morning sickness.

I did not miss the late night cravings.

I did not miss the over emotional crying fits I get when Harry starts to ignore me even a little

And I did not miss the clingy-ness I get to Harry suddenly and start getting moody all day because Harry is at work and I'm in class.

But I did miss the sex craze.

Me and Harry laid panting in bed, staring up at the ceiling. We've been in this promising position for a couple times a day now. Rian goes to sleep - we go to bed and have wild crazed sex.

It was to put into words - simply

Legendary.

"Oh fuck yes.." Harry groaned after he rode out his orgasm and I followed suit. We slumped on the bed and he pulled me to his equally sweaty body.

"Ugh get off, we need to shower" I said breathlessly but didn't move even when Harry put his arms around me.

" 'm gonna need a couple minutes" Harry muttered lazily, nuzzling his face into my neck and placing butterfly kisses on the skin.

"More?" I asked, chuckling a bit but stopped when he started biting into the skin and sucking on the bruise there.

"Hmm, I don't know ... Pregnant man's priority first" Harry hummed and I rolled my eyes as I started to straddle him.

Harry's mouth stretched into a huge grin as I started sliding down and licked a stripe up his cock.

Harry groaned, fisting the shits as I took him in my mouth.

Pregnant man's priority indeed.

==

"So Niall, how're your sexual activities lately?"

I tried to ignore the burning in my cheeks when Harry answered for me but the doctor just chuckled slightly and placed the gel onto my stomach.

Harry squeezed my hand as the monitor showed the baby and I smiled slightly as the doctor waved the wand around.

"Well your baby seems healthy but it seems that... Hm..."

I froze and so did Harry, I clenched Harry's hand in mine but he didn't comment.

"What, is he or she okay?" I asked, breath hitching.

"He or she is fine... But it seemed that he or she has a partner in crime now" The doctor explained, smiling at us.

"A partner?" Harry asked, eyes wide and blinking.

My mouth hung open slightly as my eyes widened at the doctor's words.

"You-you mean we're gonna- twins?" I didn't even manage a coherent sentence and the doctor only nodded as Harry hugging the doctor.

She was caught of guard but laughed, patting my husband's back.

"For god's sake Har!" I laughed as I stood up and Harry pulled away from the doctor to engulf me in a hug.

He felt warm. I rested my head on his chest as he repeatedly kissed my hair and pulled my slightly to kiss my forehead and nose and cheeks and lips.

"We're gonna have twins, Ni" Harry whispered, as if the mention of it out loud would break the magic spell around us right now.

"We are" I nodded with a smile.

"LUCAS AND LUCY! CALLED IT"

"Shut up Luke, we all know your name is Lucifer" Michael threw a pillow at the blonde who pouted and crossed his arms in defiance.