chapter 19

a/n : ALL MY LIFE YOU STOOD BY ME WHEN NO ONE ELSE WAS EVER BEHIND ME ALL THESE LIGHTS THEY CANT BLIND ME WITH YOUR LOVE NOBODY CAN DRAG ME DOWN

nuff said.

"Wuv Lou! Wuv Lou!"

Louis was holding Liam's arm so tightly the poor guy looked like he was going to scream but he was holding back, pursing his lips and making his face look a little bit red.

"Are you people hearing this!" He practically squealed as he let go of Liam to carry Rian into his arms.

Rian giggled when Louis started tickling him and I smiled at the sight in front of me.

"Hey Ni, what's this?" Luke had papers in his hands. They were being messily strewn all over the counter top. Harry and I didn't get to clean up much before the guys came over what with Roseanne and Raelene needing our attention 24/7.

Speaking off, Rae was yawning after her bottle of milk and I carefully shifted her so she could go to sleep.

"Oh those are exam results"

"Exam results?" Calum was beside Luke in a second, peering over his shoulder with eyebrows raised.

"When did you take your exam, Ni!"

"Before we moved?" I chuckled, standing up and rocking Rae to sleep.

"Why didn't we know!" Michael asked, confused.

"Oh I don't know because you guys were so busy with that band of yours. Besides, I just needed to pass for the job I'm starting next week"

"You got a job?!" Ashton squeaked from his place.

Harry and I exchanged glances. Having one of our telepathic 'should we tell them' talks with our eyes.

He raised his eyebrows.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

He widened his eyes.

I rolled my eyes.

He narrowed his eyes this time.

"Oh for god's sake! We can see you!" Ashton exclaimed, his hands up dramatically.

Me and Harry turned towards him and raised our eyebrows.

"Okay that was creepy" Ashton mumbled, turning back towards the TV and clutching his knees to his chest.

Me and Harry high fived but instead of pulling back, he curled his fingers with mine and leaned down to kiss me on the lips softly. I can't help but smile through the kiss, remembering when he did this the first time.

Instead of a normal high five, Harry would curl his fingers with mine and hold on to my hand.

"Oh give me your child before she gets scarred for life" Michael grumbled, taking Rae from me. I let him, still smiling when she still slept soundly in Michael's arms.

"So, job?" Luke asked, looking over my exam results.

"Oh.. Right. Des offered me a job"

"Des... Harry's dad?" Calum asked, snatchinh the papers from Luke. In his defence, Luke wasn't letting him look at any of the papers.

"Yea" I shrugged.

"Umm.. What would you be doing then?" Michael asked.

"Just help around at the recording studio"