chapter 18

a/n : up there you will find little Raelene and Roseanne !

; niall

Harry got awoken by all the noise the boys were making. Seriously. It was a good thing this hospital room was a suite because it held half a high school (technically only 12 people not including my husband and myself and Rian)

"Ugh, why are you guys so noisy?" Harry drawled in his ' I just woke up' voice which was his voice but a lot more slower and lower.

"We were discussing teddy bear buying!" Nate filled in for him.

Oh yeah, a room full of 12 grown ass men most of them almost finishing University were discussing about teddy bears.

Harry looked at me for explanation and I shrugged. "Hey, don't look at me I'm feeding my child" I looked down at Raelene and smiled when she finished the bottle of milk.

Harry smiled lazily, eyes still half closed and was about to go back to sleep as he swayed back to lean on the couch but my friends were quick.

Nate and Max were on either side of him in a flash, making him almost jump in there.

"So what do you think Harry? Should we get them each a teddy bear or because they're twins - they share one?"

"I'd actually want to see them cuddle up to the same teddy bear" Ashton said out loud, grinning at the thought no doubt.

"Yeah, take a picture Niall!" Zayn piped up.

"You guys haven't got the teddy bear yet" I rolled my eyes.

"Right! Someone has to buy the teddy bear" Luke said, looking at all of them expectantly and it brought on to a whole other conversation.

Harry wiped a hand over his face and gave me an exasperated look. I laughed as I held Raelene in my arms and beckoned him over.

"Guys guys!" Liam said over the whole debate on who buys the fucking teddy bear.

"Where's Rian?" Liam asked panickly. My eyes widened as I looked around the room. Shit. He's right.

"Where the hell is my son!" I shouted at them.

Harry was awake and crouching down to look at the hidden corners in the hospital room but he didn't find him.

"Guys...!" I exclaimed worriedly.

They started searching and I held Raelene closer, kissing her forehead softly. Oh god, where's Rian?

Did he go out of the room when we didn't notice?

5 seconds after, the door opened and Calum came in with Rian in his arms and his 'friend' following him from the back.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Oh thank god.

"Uh.. Is everything okay?" Calum as Rian picked his head up from Calum's
shoulder to survey the room.

Everyone froze, looking at Calum with wide eyes.

"Calum! When did you take Rian out!" Michael exclaimed, glaring at his best mate.

"Uh.. An hour ago? He was crying remember? I took him for a walk"
Calum looked confused as he set Rian down onto the floor and he clumsily walked towards Harry.

Everyone watched, amazed and I felt the urge to clap my hands.

"Oh my gosh Rian!"
Zayn almost squealed as Rian fell into Harry's arms and giggled.