chapter 2

; niall

The only sound in the room was the two of us kissing, sucking, skin hitting skin, me letting out moans as Harry started touching me everywhere.

Harry was grunting as he pushed into me again and again, me letting a moan every time he did and hit that right spot there.

"Ngh!" I let my head fall back, hands gripping Harry's curls as he pushed into me again.

"Fuck- Sweetheart" Harry breathed into my neck and he started moving again, once again making me a huge mess.

It ended with a huge mess too, me screaming Harry's name and Harry, mine as he filled me.

We were lying side by side, hands intertwined and staring up at the ceiling, sweat dripping and cum stained sheets.

"What happened to a movie night?" I turned my head towards him with raised eyebrows and an amused smile.

I honestly couldn't be any happier that once I put Rian to sleep, Harry dragged me into the room and started tearing my clothes off.

"Movies don't relieve stress, you do"Harry sighed, turning over and nuzzling into my neck. I giggled when he started biting into my neck playfully.

"I love you" I sighed as Harry draped an arm around me, pulling me close.
His hand drifted towards my stomach, softly tracing shapes on it and finally leaving a small kiss just above my belly button.

"I love you more, sweetheart. I love our baby too" Harry muttered sleepily and I let my hands play with his hair until the both of us fell asleep in the air conditioned room, closer together than ever.

I woke up to crying from the baby speakers and I regretted not changing the sheets, these stains won't come off easily. The only person who knows how to get these stains off are my mom and I am not giving her my cum stained sheets to wash.

I slipped on a shirt that was discarded on the floor and rushed towards Rian's room. He was crying in his crib and I reached in to pick him up.

"Good Morning baby" I kissed his cheek and rushed down the stairs while balancing Rian to make his milk.

I did not expect to see Liam and Louis in me and Harry's kitchen.

"How the hell did you get in?" I asked, eyes wide and Rian still crying.

"I had a key copied" Louis shrugged and I was about to tell him that that was in no way right but he handed me a warm bottle of baby formula and I glared at him before taking it and sitting down to feed Rian better.

I turned towards Liam. "Explain please"

"He had a key copied" Liam said, sipping from a Starbucks coffee cup.

"How? when? Okay, wait why are you here early in the morning anyways?" I asked, blinking to get the sleep out of my eyes.

"Well honey last time I checked it was Monday so.." Louis gave me an amused smirk until I realised what he said.

"Shit!" My eyes widened in panic.

"Oii no cursing!" Liam chastised but he looked amused too as I glared at them.

"I haven't showered yet and I still need to get Rian's stuff ready to send to the nursery!" I panicked

"Which is why Uncle Zayn is here to help!" Zayn appeared out of nowhere, holding his hands out for Rian and I almost jumped out of my seat.

"Oh my god do guys all have keys copied!" I shouted.

"Don't be ridiculous, Niall! We used mine now give Rian to Zayn and we'll help with the packing" Louis said calmly and I nodded, sighing in relief and handing over Rian to Zayn.