chapter 7

==

Harry

"IS THIS RIAN?"

Watching five grown men squeal wasn't such a surprising sight with the guys practically doing the same thing daily.

Rian hid his face in my neck and I stroked my little baby's back soothingly.

"It's fine Riri, they're nice" I coaxed him and he looked up at me with a pout.

"Dada" he whimpered and I sighed, smoothing back his curly hair.

"Where's Niall?" Nathan asked, the military training giving his old hair a nice buzz cut as he sat on the couch.

"That's the problem actually, he's at our friend's house because we got into a little disagreement and I need to help to fix it" I explained.

"The Cupid Helpers are back in business!" Max shouted as Ryder high fived him.

I rolled my eyes. Yup, still the same boys. Grown man my ass.

"Ugh, please not with that name again" Isaac groaned.

"I like it" I offered, smiling.

"See? Harry likes it? He's the main man here!" Ryder stuck his tongue out.

"Okay, stupid names aside- what's the plan?" Daniel asked. He ignored Ryder and Max's offended looks and focused his attention on me.

I smiled at them. "Glad you asked"

=

Niall

"Can I sleep over?" I asked as Ashton finished dinner for us (he insisted I stayed for dinner)

"Won't Harry be worried?" Ashton asked.

"Maybe" I shrugged and turned my attention back towards the tv. I wasn't paying attention, my mind kept drifting back to Harry and Rian. As much as it hurt that Harry kept that big secret from me, I missed them like crazy.

I didn't know what they were doing and how were they doing?

It was driving me crazy.

But I didn't want to break down again. If I saw Harry's face, I know I would start crying. It was so pathetic but I'm pregnant so anybody who comments can go suck a dick.

Not Harry's.

That's my dick to suck.

"Maybe you should go back Ni, he must be worried sick and Rian too" Michael said, kissing Ashton on the cheek before heading into the kitchen.

"You guys act like a married couple more than me and Harry do" I muttered moodily.

Ashton rolled his eyes but I saw that little smile on his face. He liked it that he and Michael are so domestic with each other.

"Shut up and eat Niall" Michael said, saving Ashton from embarrassment.

"Hey! Don't talk to a pregnant man like that" I joked as I got up from the couch and saw what Ashton prepared.

"Wow Ash, you're house husband material" I said, eyeing the food hungrily.

"Learned from the best" he winked at me.

After dinner, they agreed that i needed some time away to cool down and let me stay. I was confused why they agreed but decided not to question it as they led me to a guest room.

But as I lied down, I kept wondering what Harry and Rian were doing?

Were they watching Lion King again?
Were they sleeping?
Did Harry cook dinner for tonight for himself? Or possibly, me? And I never showed up for it.

Is he sitting alone on the couch, trying to watch the tv but can't?

Some of my family members and his even didn't like the idea of us getting married too early. But it was our choice and I had just finished a year course in College so I was grown enough to make my own decisions.

But now I was starting to wonder.. Was it really a good idea?

I looked down at my stomach, pressing the palm of my hand on it and smiling when I could feel them.

What am I doing? Questioning past decisions? I married the one true person that I'm truly in love with and had Rian as the result with twins coming soon.

Soon enough, I had drifted off to sleep with the thought of Harry playing through my mind. It had only been a few hours and the need to snuggle up against him as he held me and gave me small butterfly kisses was too strong to ignore.

I was woken up by exactly that.

"Am I dreaming?" I mumbled sleepily as my eyes opened to see Harry caressing my hair and kissing each of my fingers softly.

"Fortunately, no" he said, smiling down at me. I blinked a couple of times before sitting up and cupped his face in my hands.

"Harry?" I asked

He looked at me, amused. "Yea sweetheart?"

Okay this was definitely Harry, no one could copy that stupid smirk of his and the fact that he just called me sweetheart was a dead giveaway.

"I'm sorry" I muttered, burying my face in his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sorry, Sweetheart." He sighed, stroking my back soothingly as tears started to soak his shirt.

"I'm - I'm just afraid of losing you and- and-"

Harry pulled back and I looked down to hide my red eyes and cheeks but he tilted my chin up with his finger, staring deeply into my eyes.

"Niall Styles, I love you more than anything, you are my entire universe, why would you think I would leave you for a stupid acceptance to a fancy school?" I looked a him with my eyebrows furrowed confusingly.

"But- but it's a good school and-"

I was cut off with Harry pressing his lips against mine, obviously tired of trying to convince me that he wasn't going anywhere and decided to show it instead.

I responded quickly, wrapping my arms around his neck as the kiss deepened and his tongue made its way into my mouth.

I didn't realise I had let out a soft moan when he started kissing down my neck, finding my sweet spot and biting it lightly, sucking it to leave an obvious mark.

"Har-" I whimpered when his crotch brushed against mine my and I bit my lower lip before I could let out more sounds.

"As much as I would want to continue this, sweetheart .. I have a surprise for you" Harry said, pulling away and i frowned at the loss of contact.

"What is more important than sex with your husband?" I pouted, crossing my arms.

"You'll see" His green eyes sparkled mischievously and I sighed as he helped me get up from the bed.

He took off the hoodie he was wearing and draped it across the tshirt I had on.

"It's cold outside" he said as an obvious statement and I smiled lovingly at him before letting him lead me down the stairs to Ashton and Michael's backyard.

This use to be Michael's family home, which meant it was the kind of house that fit a family, a two storey bungalow. His family moved to another house somewhere near here and Michael thought how about he and Ash just live here instead of selling away his childhood home.

Harry pushed open the sliding door and yes, it was cold outside but seeing what was in front of my eyes was worth it.

Fairy lights strung above the trees, illuminating the picnic blanket near the pool in the night sky with a picnic basket near it.

A vase with a one flower sat in the middle of the picnic blanket with small scented candles surrounding it in a circle.

An iPod dock beside the blanket with The Cab's Endlessly playing through the speakers.

This was ...

It was ...

"An exact replication of our first date" Harry spoke my thoughts out loud.

Vote & Comment!
Thank you xx