Epilogue

[ third person ]

"Here's to 15 years of not getting sick of each other!" Louis put his glass up and downed the whole thing.

"O-okay babe, I think that's enough" Liam mumbled, taking the empty glass from Louis as the feather haired man burped and giggled.

"I think that's the 6th time he's said that, anyone else counting?" Zayn asked, laughing into his own glass of champagne.

"Honestly? Keep 'em coming, I need to be reminded why I love him" Niall teased as Harry pinched his side, making the now fully brunette man let out a small squeal.

"Here's a reminder : 15 years of marriage and 3 kids later, you're still squealing" Michael snorted.

Niall rolled his eyes.

"Here's a reminder : 15 years later and a bunch of Nieces and nephews later, you're still not married" Calum smirked.

Michael faked a gasp and was about to hit his best friend when Calum put his very pregnant wife in front of him.

"PREGNANT WIFE PRIVILEGE!" He exclaimed.

Azalea, who was eating cake leisurely, rolled her eyes and waved her hand in Calum's direction.

"Go ahead"

Calum sprinted while Michael chased him.

The rest of them rolled their eyes with amused smiles on their faces.

"DADDY! DADDY WHY IS UNCLE MIKEY CHASING UNCLE CAL!" Raelene and Roseanne started running up to their parents and Harry bent down to pick Raelene up, making Roseanne pout.

"Where're my favourite nieces?!" Ryder's voice was heard from the door and not 5 seconds later, the Styles household was filled with their friends and their spouses.

Niall arranged this at first when Harry had was on emergency call at 2 am last night when they were watching a movie together after the kids went to bed. It was their anniversary eve for god's sake!

What better way to celebrate the day with their kids and friends? And for tonight? Niall had other things planned.

"Papa! Annie won't come down the tree house!" And that was Annabella Payne.

Louis and Liam had adopted 2 years after they got married, coincidentally Annabella and Annalise were the same age as Rian and they became really close.

"Is Rian up there with her, Annie?" Niall asked, suddenly worried about where his 10 years was.

"Yeah, they're playing without me" Annie's lower lip started to tremble and her eyes watered.

Raelene was quick to wiggle out of her dad's arms and drag Roseanne to play with Annie, making the adults 'awwwww' at their actions.

"This is why we should have kids" Ashton pointed out suddenly. Michael sipped his drink quietly, eyes looking everywhere except at Ashton.

The poor man had been trying for ages to let Michael agree to adopt. But Michael wasn't ready, not with their financial income just above average.

Other than that though, the party was going great. Their lives were... Great.

"Ni! The drinks are finished!" Louis shouted from.. Somewhere. Niall rolled his eyes, handing his unfinished drink to his husband.

"Like he's drinking the damn punch, he's only been drinking all the champagne"  Niall mumbled, shaking his head.

"You want me to go handle the punch?" Harry offered. This made Niall smile as he tiptoed to place a kiss on Harry's cheek, moving his lips to Harry's ear.