Kira Ayame Hajime Uchiha

~Edited~

Name: Kira Ayame Uchiha Hajime

Favorite Food: Ramen & Rice balls

Village: Hidden Leaf Village

Least Favorite Food:Brussel Sprouts & Mushroom

Age:12

Kekkei Genkai: Baiddogan(Rinnegan, byakugan and sharingan. She is also able to copy jutsu except kekkei genkai.) Has a certain amount of time with Dojutsu based on whether or not a jutsu has been performed by the user.

Blood type: AB (Negative)

Ninja Rank:N/A

Birthday:June 19

Description: Black onxy eyes , Long charcoal black hair that reaches her waist that's tied up into a high ponytail with long bangs (Like sasuke Uchihas bangs), skin colour is light tan colour.

Black Konoha village ninja head band. Kira is a quiet girl who's parents died leaving her an orphan, she always thinks before she acts,Kira is a very smart girl being the top of her class at the academy along with fellow class mate Sasuke. Kira is someone who hates attention and always tries to avoid it or ignore it.

At the age of 5 kira's clan (Hajime clan) was massacred leaving her as the only survivor.

Quickly fleeing from the hidden leaf village out of fear, Kira decides to travel the world a bit, going from one village to the other to get over the massacre of her clan and stronger in hopes of ever encounting the one responsible for the massacre.

She learns new techniques and jutsus from people she met during her travels and after 7 years decides to return back to the village.

Her clan was known to be one of the most feared clan along with the senju and uchiha clan.The Hajime clan are known to have a unique Kekkei genkei, the baiddogan. also they were known to have a large amount of chakra although they aren't able to use all of it, yet only certain individuals will have this. Some will inherit the dojutsu while others the chakra... (Will find out more later on in the story)