Chapter 43

Bruno's POV

"T...tttt...twins?" I shuttered.

"Yes twins." Dr.Lopez assured me.

"Wow. Umm. Well...Do you know how far I am?" Jessica asked nervously.

"Looks like you are about 2 months." The doctor responded."Congratulations you two."

With that, Dr. Lopez handed us the black and white pictures of the ultrasound. We walked outside, and paparazzi stood there, and watched us carefully. I grabbed Jessica's hand into mine, and we walked to the car. Getting into the car, we drove off.

"Bruno." Jessica said.

"What?" I asked.

"Twins." She responded."How are we going to be able and take care of twins? You have your tour coming up. I need you more then ever, right now. I have interviews and photo shoots,but." Jessica stopped herself and I saw as she looked at me from the corner of my eye, as I kept driving.

"But what?" I asked.

"I'm not sure if that's what I want to continue doing. I'm thinking of just stopping this modeling career." Jessica answered.

"Why, babe? You look so happy doing it." I told her.

"I am, but, the babies are going to be my first priority." She responded.

"You're right. So are we going to my mom's house, and going telling her the news?" I asked.

"Yes. Let's go." Jessica answered.

When we got to my mom's house, all of my sisters were there and brother. We got off the car, and walked to the big front door. I ringed the door, then shortly after, foot steps started to get closer and closer.

Before the door open, I asked Jessica," Ready?"

"Very nervous." Jessica answered.

The door flew open, and Jamie stood there.

"Hey! Come in!" Jamie said excitedly. She hugged Jessica and I.

"Hi Peter. Hi Jessica." My mom said from the kitchen.

"Hello Bernadette. Umm. Bruno and I have something to tell you all." Jessica said, nervously.

"What is it?" My mom asked nervously.

"Mom sit down." I said.

"You're scaring me." My mom said worriedly.

"Well, spit it out!" Presley yelled out.

"I'm..I'm.." Jessica stuttered.

"You're?" Tahiti asked.

"Pregnant." Jessica and I said together.

Everyone stayed speechless and their eyes widen. Then, they all screamed with joy.

"OH MY GOD! I'M GOING TO AUNT AGAIN!" Presley screamed out.

They all attacked Jessica with hugs. I pulled out the photos, hoping that they can find out they are twins. Tiara swiped the photos out of my hand, and they all grouped up around and looked.

"Aww how cute." Presley squeaked.

"Oh my god." Jamie said

"Wait." Tahiti stopped everyone. "Why does it say baby A and baby B?" She asked.

Everyone looked at us, and waited for an explanation.

"Well, I'm pregnant." Jessica explained.

"Obviously." Tiara said.