Chapter 16

Bruno's POV

We sat on the sand and watched the waves. I loved spending time with Jessica. I felt like I needed to ask her something. I wonder if she likes me. I sure like her.

"So..Who do you like?" I asked her. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything. I'm so stupid.

"No one." She said. I felt my heart break into little pieces.

"Who do you like?" I asked again.

"No one." I could tell she was getting annoyed.

"Who do you like?"

"How many times are you going to ask me that?" She asked me.

"As many times it takes for you to say my name." I looked at her and smiled.

"Who do you like?"

I looked down. It felt awkward because she didn't answer me. Suddenly, I felt her hand pull my chin up. Her lips were on mine. She kissed me so passionately.

"You." Those words put a smile on my face. "Who do you like?" She asked me this time.

"Well, it's some girl. She's beautiful, funny,smart, many other things to, but, I don't think we have enough time for me to explain." I told her with a smile.

"That's nice. What's her name?" She asked

I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. "Her name is Jessica." I whispered to her.

"GROSS!" We heard someone scream from behind us. We turned around and it was Presley and her boyfriend Daniel.

"Shut up Presley." I told her.

"I thought you were dating that nasty ass chick Jasmine." She said sounding disgusted.

"I broke up with her. I caught her cheating on me." I told them.

" I'm sorry. Don't worry. You will find someone 10 times better." Daniel said.

"I think I already did. Try more like 1000 times better." I looked at Jessica and smiled. She looked at me and smiled back.

"Well well well." Presley said. "We're gonna go. Hey Jessica, I need the keys to the car. Can you give them to me?" She asked.

"Of course." She handed the keys to Presley.

"Thanks. Bruno can give you a ride home. Right bro?"

"Of course I can."

"Alright then. See you guys later." Presley said

Daniel and Presley left, and Jessica and I were alone again. I looked at her and smiled, she smiled back. I pulled her closer to me. I really do like her, and she likes me to. I started to hum a song. I always got ideas for songs by things that happen in my life, and many ideas were started to pop up in my head.

"Jessica?"

"Yeah?" She responded.

"You're beautiful." I looked at her and smiled.

"Sure." She said.

"I'm serious." I told her.

"Well if you say so."

"Why did you leave me?" I asked her.

"What do you mean?" She asked me back.

"Why did you leave Hawaii and move to LA for?"

"Many reasons. School, work, Jackson..." She said his name slowly.

"Oh... When you got with Jackson, you changed a bit."

"What do you mean?" She asked me.

"You became more, not to be rude or anything, bitchy."

"I know. I'm sorry." She said slowly.

"It's okay." I told her.

"Why did you forgive me?" She asked me.

"Sometimes you forgive people, simply because you want them back in your life."

She looked a me and smiled. I couldn't help but smile back. I leaned into her and kissed her on the lips. We smiled in between kisses. After 5 minutes of kissing, we stopped. I grabbed her tighter. We sat there, looking at the waves.

"So.. I want to ask you something." I told her

"What?" She asked. I don't know where I got the guts to ask her, but I did.

"Would you be my girlfriend?"