Chapter 32

Bruno's POV

Today couldn't be any better. The girl of my dreams is mine again. I could hug her, kiss her,and hold her hand, anytime I want to. The kiss send chills down my back. On the inside, it felt right. It always felt that way when we kissed. The guys cheered, whistled, and clapped their hands.

"I told you, you will be mine in just one day." I told Jessica. She smiled.

"I'm surprised you remember that. I hope you know it was just a joke." She said.

"Yeah, I know. But it worked didn't it?" I said.

"Yes it did."

Jessica kissed me on the lips. I smiled and looked her deeply in the eyes.

"Get a room!" Phil screamed out.

"Bye guys." I said.

I grabbed Jessica's soft hand, and walked her back inside. She stopped me, and kissed me on the lips. Placing my hands on her hips, I pulled her closer to me. I look her in her beautiful brown eyes, looked down at her amazing lips, then I bit mine. I looked her back in the eyes, and gave her a passionate kiss.

Jessica's POV

When Bruno pulled me closer, and look back and forth at my eyes and lips, it drove me crazy. Bruno has always been that one of a kind guy. If someone told me 10 years ago I would be like this with him, I would have probably think they're crazy. Bruno and I were always really close, but I never thought he had these kinds of feelings for me, like how I have for him.

"Wanna go get some breakfast or something?" Bruno asked me.

"I'd like that. But I have to go home first and change. Is that okay?" I asked.

"Of course. It's 8 o'clock so, I will pick you up at 9:30?" He suggested.

"Sounds good to me." I said.

Bruno gave me one last big kiss on the lips, and I went to my car. The ride to my house was short. I didn't live that for away from Bruno. It was about a 10 minute drive. I got out of my car, and set the alarm. The mailman past by and handed me my mail. Right before I walked back to my door, he stopped me.

"Hey Jessica." The mailman said.

"Hey, how's it going Ryan ?" I asked.

"Good, you're on E news. Aren't you dating Bruno Mars? There is a bunch of pictures of you guys holding hands." He said.

How do these people get all this information so fast?

"What? Really? I have to go. Bye." I said quickly.

I walked to to my front door quickly, got in, and locked it right away. I ran to the living room and grabbed the remote. Flipping through the channels, E' news went on.

"Hello I'm Giuliana Rancic, today on top news, Bruno Mars is back off the market. He was seen walking hand in hand with his new beautiful girlfriend, Jessica Aguilar. Bruno and her have previously dated, but broke up 3 weeks before Jessica went back to college. She graduated a couple days ago as a nurse. Bruno dedicated the song 'Just The Way You Are' to her. We heard rumors that Bruno's manger wants to hire Jessica into modeling or as a actress. The manger is still waiting for her answer. That's it for today. Thank you for watching E' news, have a wonderful afternoon." Giuliana signed off.

I stood there, my mouth dropped. Modeling and Acting? How do they even know my first name and about me graduating college? This is crazy. I turned off the TV and quickly ran up stairs to take a shower. Bruno was going to be here in about a hour, and I still had to shower. I shaved my legs,arms,and my armpits like always. The fresh smell of the shampoo went all over my hair. I massaged it in, and quickly rinsed it out. My body wash was almost running out, but I had enough to cover my whole body. I finished and quickly jump out of the shower. My pink towel wrapped around my wet body. I pat myself dry, and applied lotion all over. It was super hot out today, so I put on some white shorts, a brown belt, and a orange flowing tank shirt. I quickly slip in the brown buttons in the wholes. My hair was starting to dry, but not fast enough. The Tresemmé heat protect was on my bathroom sink, and I quickly sprayed it all over the tips of my hair. I plugged in my black and pink hair dryer, and set it on high. My hair was blowing all over the place. When I was down, it was getting late so I put my hair in a big round bun. Polishing it up, I then fixed my bangs so they can sweep to the side. By the time I finished my hair, it was already 9:15.