Chapter 41

Jessica's POV

"Are you ready for our first night as husband and wife?" Bruno asked me.

I stayed silent. So, I let my lips do the talking. Finishing what Bruno unbutton, I pulled off his shirt, and throw it on the floor. Bruno was now shirtless. He slowly started to kiss my neck. I felt as how he put his hand on my back. He unzipped my dress slowly, and took it off me. His warm lips touched my shoulders, and traveled up the side of my neck. I bit my lip, trying not to let a moan escape from my mouth. As I unbuckled his pants, he kicked them off with his feet. His abs looked nice and tight. It was a super turn on. His hand made it's way towards my lower back, and up to my bra. With one movement, he unhooked it and throw it to the other side of the room. I rested my hands on his broad shoulders. Bruno brushed his hands down my thigh, middle looping his thumbs through my panties and giving them a slight tug. They made there way off, and carelessly thrown on the floor. I pulled of his boxers with one hand, using the other to seductively run my fingers up his chest. He kissed me softly. He took my bottom lip between his teeth and gave me a little tease. As he put his hand on my hips, he made his way in. They aren't kidding when they say it's painful. I closed my eyes, as the pain started to get a little worse.

"It's okay." Bruno whispered in my ear.

I think he could tell I was nervous. It was both of our first time. My wall broke, and after that, it was just pleasureful. Bruno's hand stayed at my hips, as he thrusted harder. A pleasureful moan escape my lips. I pulled Bruno closer to me, and started to kiss him on his lips. He continued to thrust, as his kisses went down my neck. The thrusting became deeper and faster. My moans didn't stay quiet, they became louder and louder. A couple of moans escaped his mouth as well. My fingernails were deep, in the back of his skin. After about an hour and a half later, we stopped. Both breathless, laying right next to each other. I put my hand on his chest, and laid my head next to him. Bruno kissed me on the forehead.

"This is what I've been missing out on? Let's go again." I said getting back on top of him for round two.

Waking up in the morning, we were going to have breakfast on the baloney . I got up from the bed, and looked for something to wear. Grabbing Bruno's light blue collared shirt from the floor, I put it on. My hair was up in a tight ponytail, and I put on my thin short pj shorts. Walking into the bathroom, I took out my tooth brush and brushed my teeth. Arms wrapped around my waist, then a kiss hit my cheek.

"Good morning beautiful." Bruno said.

"Good morning handsome." I said back.

"Ready to eat breakfast?" He asked.

I nodded my head, then kissed him on the lips.

"Or we can skip breakfast, and maybe do something else." Bruno said with a wink.

"We can do that something else later." I kissed him on the lips." Let's go eat breakfast."

I grabbed his hand and opened the sliding door. We sat down on the comfortable chairs, and breakfast was brought. There was a beautiful ocean view. The food was brought to us. We ate French toast, eggs, and bacon. For our drink, we had a glass of fresh squeeze orange juice.

"That was delicious, babe." I told Bruno.

"Yes. So, we have a whole week in Bora Bora. What do you want to do?" Bruno asked.

"I really really really wanna go scuba diving! You down?" I responded.

"I'm down. Let's go. Get ready!" He said.

I walked back inside, and looked through my suitcase. Pulling our my hot pink two piece, I put it on quickly. I watch as Bruno puts on his swimming trucks, then turns around and looks at me. His body was absolutely perfect. His abs were tight. I lifted up my arm and with my finger, I told him to come here. Pulling him closer to me, we started to kiss. I pushed him on the bed, and got on top of him. Separating away from him, I asked...

"Ready for that something else?" I asked with a wink.

"Maybe." Bruno said, bringing me back down for a kiss.

*One Hour Later*

"Ready for the scuba diving now?" I asked turning to my side.

My bikini was thrown off my body, and on to the floor.

"I know it's probably a little to early, but, when are we going to start a family?" Bruno asked me.

"I'm not sure. I would love to have kids of our own." I said with a smile. He smiled back.

*3 MONTHS LATER*

"Babe, I think this house is going to be better for us." Bruno said.

We stood in front of our new and much bigger home. It was a lot more beautiful, and something we can see us raising our children in. Our new home has 8 rooms, 5 bathrooms, a living room up stairs and down stairs, a movie theater, and a swimming pool. Everything was decorated nicely. Bruno and I sat on the couch together, and watched TV.

"Bruno. I need to tell you something." I said.

"I need to tell you something to, babe." Bruno said back.

"What is it?" I asked.

Bruno's POV

After our honey moon was over, we came back home. Jessica and I looked for a new home, that was bigger and better. Something that we wanted to start our family in. The house was amazing that we have moved into, it's more us. I got a call from my manger, a couple months back.

*Conversation 2 Months Back*

"Hello." I answered my phone.

"Hey Bruno. So I wanted to talk to you about the next tour. Sense your album is already out, and selling amazingly, I think it will be great to start doing a world wide tour. What you think?" My manger Brandon asked.

"I think that's great. Just inform me when, and let's do this." I responded.

"We are thinking of starting in June! But I will let you know for sure. Anyways bye Bruno." He said.

*Back to the Present Moment*

Well, now that tour was official, and already entering the month of June, I need to let Jessica know. I'm not sure how her reaction will be, but I hope it's a good one. We stood in front of our brand new and much bigger home. It was painted a light cream color. We walked inside our new house, and sat on the couch. Everything was already in it's place.

"Bruno. I need to tell you something." Jessica said, out of the blue.

"I need to tell you something to, babe." I said back. Maybe it's a good time I tell her now.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You can go first. Sense you said you needed to tell me something, first." I answered nervously back.

"Well... How about we say it together?" She responded back.

"Okay." I agreed.

"Three.." Jessica counted down.

"Two.." I decided to count down to.

"One.." She said nervously.

"I'm pregnant." "I'm going on tour." We said together.

Our eyes both grew wide. Then, right away, we screamed together...

"WHAT?!"