Chapter 24

Bruno's POV

She's out of my life again. What's new. Jessica is probably talking to other guys now. She's an attractive women. Who wouldn't want her? I got off the car, and went to Presley's house. Phil left. I ringed the door bell,and Tahiti answered it.

"Well, look who we have her. You came late bro. She's gone." Tahiti said.

"I know that. I saw her leave." Tahiti moved aside, and I walked to say hi to my mom.

"Why didn't you come sooner? Jessica just left like a couple of minutes ago. She would have probably like seeing you here,wishing her luck." My mom said.

"I'm not to sure Jessica is my biggest fan right now." I told them.

"She still thinks it's your fault?" Tiara asked.

"Yeah." I responded quietly.

"It's not Bruno. Natalie is the one that caused this. Not you. I wonder why she can't understand that?" Jamie said.

"Jamie, think. If you walked in to your house, and your stupid boyfriend was kissing his ex girlfriend, you would assume stuff." Presley said.

"That's true. My boyfriend wouldn't have his reproducing area, if he did that to me." Jamie said.

"Anyways, on a good note, my album is coming out on the 4th of October. I just finished doing a music video for Just The Way You Are, it came out awesome." I told my sisters and my mom.

"That's great. Well, I think I'm gonna go. I have to go pick up the kids. See you guys later." Tahiti said.

Everyone started to leave, and it was just Presley and I alone.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"What?" Presley responded.

"What do you think I should do? You know. With Jessica."

"Well, you need to talk to her. You guys need to settle what happen between you two. What time is it?" She asked.

"8:30. Why?"

"She should have gotten there already. It's already super late." Presley got up and grabbed her phone. She called Jessica a bunch of times,but no answer. " She's probably living the college life. There's a bunch of cute boys in college, I bet." I looked down at my thumbs, and started to move them around a circular motion. "Sorry bro."

"It's all right. I shouldn't care anymore. It's not like we're dating anyways."

"Stop thinking so negative. She loves you still. Trust me. Jessica couldn't get over you that fast." Talking to Presley, help me feel a bit better. She always knows what to say.

A couple hours later, Jessica finally called Presley back. Presley put the phone call on speaker.

"Yay! So, have you met any cute boys?" Did she really have to ask her that, in front of me?

"Well, there is one guy I met." She said. Great. She probably forgot all about me, now.

"What's his name? Give me the details!" Presley asked excitedly.

"His name is Chris. Chris Matthews." The name sounded a little familiar, but who could be be?

"Sounds interesting. Tell me more about this Chris Matthews, guy."

"Well, he's tall. Like a 6'4 ish. The cutest blue eyes ever, and he has short dirty blond hair. He's very built. It's cute though." Her description sound like someone I knew, but who?

"He sounds like a good fit. What's he studying?" Presley asked.

"To become a doctor." She said. Jessie sounded so interested in this guy.