Chapter 20

Jessica's POV

I was having such a great time with Bruno at the bar. Until, Jasmine arrived and ruined it. Right when that drink hit me in the back, so much anger came into me. I got up and the first thing I did was punch her in the face. She fell on the floor and I got on her hitting her repeatedly . So much anger built inside me, and this idiot got a piece of it. While I was hitting her, I kept imaging Jackson. How I should have defended myself, but never really had the guts to do it. But, that didn't matter at the moment. I felt someone carry me off her, but I put all my weight down and I fell back on Jasmine, still hitting her in her face. She has billions of dollars to fix it, it wasn't beautiful before. I'm actually doing her a favor by rearranging it. This time I felt two guys pick me up, my heels feel off my feet. Jasmine tried to hit me while they were picking my up, but I kick her in the face, causing her to fall back.

I was so anger that I grabbed my heels and walk out the restaurant door. I put my heels on, Bruno was still in the restaurant. I started to walk to let out my frustration. Flashbacks of my high school years came into mind. How I would always be in the office for violates. "Miss. Aguilar, this violence needs to stop." I could her my principal say. The only thing I was doing was defending myself. Those girls would always be the ones coming at me first. Let's just say they didn't know how to fight at all. I started to laugh thinking of it. I can hear a car pull up next to me, I continued to walk, paying no attention to it.

"Hey there Champ." I heard a familiar voice say.I turned to look at who it was, and it was Bruno. I smiled right when I laid my eyes on him."Get in." He told me. I went to the passenger side and open the door. I got in, closing the door behind me. I wasn't really mad anymore. "You ok?" He asked me.

"Yes. I just had to cool off." I looked down at my dress, and it had blood spots on it. I quickly pulled down the mirror from the car and examined my face. I started to smile. "Her blood."

"Maybe you shouldn't be a nurse, be a UFC fighter instead." We both laughed at the thought.

Then I realized, I have to leave Bruno in 3 months. Great. On the way home, I kept thinking about, how I was going to tell him. It can probably wait, a little bit longer.

"Thanks for tonight, even though I ruined it." I told him.

"You didn't ruin anything. It's all Jasmine's fault, she should have never thrown the drink at you." I nodded my head, telling him I understand."Let me walk you to the door."

We got off the car and walked to the front door.I wrapped my hands around his neck, he placed his hands on my hips pulling me closer. He kissed me, sending chills down my spine. I loved that feeling. We hear someone cough in front of us. We turned around and the front door was open, as Presley was standing there.

"Well, hello." Her eyes grew big as she looked at my dress."Why is there blood on your dress?!" Presley asked in a anger tone.

"I got in a fight. Don't worry it's her blood."

Presley grinned. "Who was it?"

"Jasmine." I said

She bursted out laughing." Damn. I wish I could have been there. I'm going to bed. Night."

"Goodnight Sis." Bruno said.

We stayed in the living room cuddling and watching TV. I started to doze off. The show was getting really boring.

"Don't leave me. Please." I heard Bruno say. We were at an airport in Hawaii. I felt tears running down my face. "I have to." I kissed him goodbye. "Don't forget about me." He yelled out. Suddenly, I woke up in panic.

"What's wrong babe?" I heard Bruno say. We were still sitting in the living room.

"Bad dream." I told him.