Chapter 7

Jessica's POV

Looking at the bruises he gave me, made me feel weak. It made me feel worthless. Showing the officers the marks on my body, made me embarrassed.

"He was going to kill me. " Tears running down my face.

"I promised you I will never let anyone hurt you ever again. Do you remember that?" He said with a smile.

I nodded my head. He leaned and was about to kiss me when Eric came in.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we were wondering if we can all talk?" Eric said.

I wonder what they wanted to talk about? They probably don't want me traveling with them anymore. Bruno and I got up, and walked to the small living room. We sat by each other.

"So, what do you guys want to talk about?" Bruno asked nervously.

I began to play with my fingers. Something I did when I was nervous.

"We don't think it's safe for Jessica or you in Paris. So-" Phil said calmly.

Bruno firmly grabbed my hand.

"We all thought, maybe we should go somewhere more relaxing and calm. So we are going to HAWAII! " He yelled out loud.

I was still in shock. Bruno looked at me and smiled and his dimples appeared.

"You're coming right?" He asked me, with the smile still on his face.

I don't know what to say. Should I go? Bruno's smile slowly went away. Suddenly, the whole room got quiet, and everyone was staring at me.

"When are we leaving?" I ask with a smile.

Phil called the airport telling them we were going to need a private plane, and we are leaving in 2 hours. I helped Bruno pack. We were only here for a couple of hours, and so many bad things had happen.

"You ok?" He asked me.

"Yeah. This is just so crazy. We barely got here and now we're leaving." I told him.

"So you don't want to go to Hawaii?" He sounded upset.

"Of course I do. I'm just afraid Jackson will follow us."

My phone suddenly rang. I haven't gotten any phone calls all day. It was a block number.

"Hello?" I answered

"My father told me you told him about me beating you. You're dead."