Chapter 25

This chapter is dedicated to Instagram name @Analyn96!(:

Jessica's POV

"Hey." Tyler said.

He's the guy that graduated with straight A's? That's not hard to believe. The guy was a complete nerd, when I would help him with paper work. It was pretty cute though.

"Hi." I smiled at him.

The class continued, and we started to go over the human brain. I answered every question right. This stuff was like a piece of cake to me. After class was over, I packed up all my stuff, and walked to the door.

"Jessica...Wait.." I turned around and it was Tyler.

"Hey. How have you been?" I hugged him.

It was a little awkward, sense he did tell me, he like me. Tyler thinks that I 'dropped my phone', and I didn't hear him.

"Good. How are you? I've missed you. You haven't called me in a long time." Tyler said.

"I'm good to. I know, I've just been so busy lately." I told him.

"Well, I'm going to be in town for a week. Maybe we can hang out later." He said.

"Yeah. Sounds good to me."

"How about dinner?" He asked with a smile.

"Sounds good to me." I smiled back.

"Great. Pick you up at 8."

"Okay. See you later. Bye." I hugged him, and walked back to my dorm.

I got back to my dorm, and opened the door. I put my bag down, and walked to the bathroom. I looked at my hair, it was still in place. The door knock, and I went to go get it. I opened the door,and it was Chris.

"Hey. I was wondering, if maybe you want to go out for dinner, at 8 o'clock."

Bruno's POV

Two months have pass, and in three days, my album is being released. I'm excited for it. Hopefully, my fans like it. Also, in a couple of months, I'm going on tour. In the pass months, I did get a new girlfriend. We had a pass, but we moved on from that.

"Hey babe. Are you coming to LA, anytime soon?" She asked me on the phone.

"Yeah. I'm already at the airport. Maybe, we can go out for dinner when we get there." I told her.

"Alright. See you later. I love you. Bye." She hung up the phone.

By the time I got to LA, it was already 6:30. I got off the plane, and walked to go get my bags.

"BRUNO!" A familiar voice screamed. I turn around, and it was my girl.

"Hey. I miss you." I told her.

"I did to. Let's go out for dinner now."

"Okay. I have to go change first."

We left the airport, an back to her place. I showered, and change my clothes. By the time we were both ready, it was 8 o'clock. We drove to the restaurant.

Jessica's POV

"Hey. I was wondering, if maybe you want to go out for dinner, at 8 o'clock." Chris said.

"Umm. I already have plans. One of my friends in town. He asked me to go out to dinner with him at 8. Sorry." I told him apologetically. I felt so rude.

"Oh. It's okay. Umm... How about tomorrow?" He asked.

"I have work tomorrow, 3:30 till 11:30."

"Breakfast?" He asked. I think Chris was getting nervous,he looked down.

"Sure." He looked at me and smiled, I smiled back.

"Great. Pick you up at 9." I watched how he walked to the elevator. He turned around, and looked at me. Chris smiled. His blue eyes shine. "Bye."

"Bye." I smiled back, and closed the door.

Looks like I have a date with Chris tomorrow. I took a long shower. When I got out, I wrapped my hair in a towel, and put on my bathrobe. I step into my slippers, and walked to my closet. Dress after dress, I felt like I wasn't going to find something to wear,until I found the most beautiful, one shoulder black dress. It has a gold belt that wraps around my waist. I put on some gold pumps, and walked into the bathroom to do my hair. I pulled out my curling iron, and started to do my hair. It looked great. When I finished my hair, I put on some gold earrings, and a watch. I did my makeup, brushed my teeth, and I was finally done. When I finished, it was already 7:55.I sat down on my bed,waiting for Tyler to call. My phone ringed, I picked it up, and answered it.

"Hello."

"Hey, I'm downstairs." He said

"On my way." I hung up.

I grabbed my long black coat, and said goodbye to Valeria. When I got to the lobby, I saw Tyler standing there. He looked very handsome. His blue collared shirt, was tucked into his black trousers. Tyler was wearing leather suede shoes. He looked really cute.

"Tyler." I called out to him.

He turned around,and looked at me in the eyes, and smiled. I smiled back.

"You look very beautiful." He said hugging me.

"Thank you. You look very nice." I told him.

"Let's go to the restaurant."

We walked to his car. I walked to the passenger side, and he opened the door for me.

"Thank you." I told him.

"Welcome."

We drove to the restaurant. It didn't take long for us to get there. We walked in to the restaurant. It was very beautiful,elegant, and had a violin playing while we ate.

"Reservation for Reed."

"Follow me sir." The waiter took us to our table. Tyler pulled out my chair for me.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

The waiter gave us our menus. I wasn't to sure what to get.

"What are you getting?" I asked.

"I'm thinking on getting lobster. It's very delicious.You should get it."He said.

"Looks like I'm getting the lobster then." He put down his menu, looked me with his gorgeous green eyes. "You never told me you graduated with straight A's in college." I said smiling at him.

"I don't want you to think I was a nerd." He said with a smirk.

"I don't think you're a nerd. Okay, maybe a little." We chuckled.

"This way sir." I heard a waiter say behind me.

"Jessica?" I heard my name called behind me. I turned around and looked.

"Bruno?" What a surprise to see him with.....