1st Task

Blakely's P.O.V 

Today was the First Task and I was a little more then nervous. Not only was one of my best friends competing maybe to their death but it was also against a dragon. Being an Animagus has it's perks and downfalls, this being a downfall. When everyone else hears a roar, I'll hear exactly what he is saying. 

I was walking with Harry toward the tent now and the closer we got to the arena, the more I ran my hands through my wavy hair.

"Stop, you're going to rip it out" Harry stated, grabbing my hand. 

"Remember your wand and don't try and be a show off. If you can't do it, stop" I instructed, wrapping him in a big hug. 

"You'll be brilliant" 

"Thanks Blake" Harry gave me one last smile before entering the tent.

I went toward the arena seating, looking for Hermione and Ron. I would sit with Fred and George but I haven't talked to either one since George and I kissed and I was too chicken to make the first move. 

Finally finding them, I took my seat with the rest of the Gryffindor's. 

"Blake!" I heard a male voice call. 

Turning around, I saw none other than Cormac McLaggen standing up above us a few rows next to Fred and George. 

"What's up Cormac?" I asked showing neither excitiment or resentment. 

"You look very fit today, I must say, I hope someone hasn't snatched you up yet before I had the chance to ask you out on a proper date" He winked at me. 

Glancing quickly over at the twin, I saw Fred holding Georges arm and George planning McLaggen's funeral. 

"So, is it a yes then?" Cormac asked. 

"That's very sweet of you McLaggen, can I get back to you on that?" 

"Take all the time you need Beautiful" He stated, before walking away. 

I know I don't want to go out with Cormac but I couldn't figure out anything else to say to get him to walk away. The match was starting and I needed to focas on trying to keep Harry safe.

Cedric was up first, he was up against the Swedish Short Snout who wasn't very wise at all. Taking his wand out, he turned the nearest boulder into a yapping dog and the dragon became interested long enough for Cedric to grab his egg. Fleur was up next and faced the Common Welsh Green. They weren't ruthless dragons at all and she easily put it to sleep, retrieveing her egg. Viktor was third battling the Chinese Fireball, the toughest dragon yet. He didn't seem too worried though because he used a curse to blind his dragon and pick up the egg.

Harry was next and seeing the dragon they chained up in the ring, I wasn't any less worried. Harry had picked the Hungarian Horntail out of all the dragons it was the fiercest. 

Stepping out, I saw the look of fear in Harry's eyes and knew this wasnt going to end well. Catching his movement, Harry started for the golden egg. Only to get knocked back by the tail of the beast. 

"Nice try" It growled as it stomped towards him. 

Sending fire at him, Harry was quick to jump behind some rocks. 

"HARRY YOUR WAND" I screamed. 

Grabbing it out of his pocket, he aimed it at the sky. 

Only to have it blown away by the Horntail. 

"Someone needs to help Potter!" I heard Professor McGonagall yell. 

I can't believe im about to do this.