Splinched

*Blakely's P.O.V*

I landed face down on the ground, dry grass breaking my fall. 

Checking behind me. I remembered the masked man gripping my leg and was relieved to find no one there. 

I can't believe it actually worked, I was laying in yard. The Burrow ahead in the distance. 

Reality finally sunk in and the adrenaline of escaping faded away. 

All that followed it was pain. 

Burning pain, everywhere. 

I didn't want to look at my injuries, blood already made me queasy, it didn't help that it was my own. 

Sucking in a huge breathe of air, I glanced down at my right arm. 

Bloody tissue and bone was visible where my arm and shoulder used to meet. Now it was just connected by what skin and tissue were left undamaged. 

I was splinched. 

The split second decision I made on the way to the Shack almost caused me permanent amputation. 

Holding my arm close to my body, I hoisted myself upward into a sitting position. My hair was matted with blood to match the rest of my body. Blood was everywhere, even I was unsure of where it was coming from. The slices in my legs ached but the pain was bearable. 

Shifting my weight to my knees, I slowly stood on my feet and was able to stummble forward. It really took everything inside of me not to just give up, to keep going. I was so close but yet, so far away. 

The pain was agonizing and my legs were starting to turn numb. 

Falling forward, I pushed myself along the ground letting out scream after scream for help, or out of pain, I wasn't sure anymore. Blood trailed behind me like a small stream, my body only becoming weaker and weaker. 

Attempting one last time, I stummbled to my feet and with all the energy I had left in me I put one foot in front of the other. 

"Help me! Please!" I screamed, over and over again till my voice went horse. 

"Blakely?" 

The voice sounded distant but looking forward, the figure was only a few yards away from me. 

"Help" I croaked. 

Sprinting towards me, I made out Harry's face even with my blurring vision. 

I fell to the ground, laying on my back I looked up at the stars. 

"Blakely! how badly are you hurt?" Harry asked, already examining my thighs. 

"H-aa-rrryy, I w-aa-s sp-l-iii-nn-tt-chhed" I stammered, coughing up blood. "My a-ar-mm" 

Looking at the arm I was holding, he was shocked. 

"Stay right here, don't move. I need to go get the others" He ordered "You're going to be fine, just stay awake" 

Running back toward the house, I fought the urge to rest my eyes. I mummbled to myself and tossed my head back and forth. 

Choking, I coughed up more blood. The movement it caused didn't agree well with my arm and pain encased my body again. 

With tears running down my face, I screamed and threw my head back. This pain was like nothing I have ever felt before. 

How long had I been laying there? A minute? Hours? Days? It felt like forever before I heard someone call my name. 

My head was dizzy with exhaustion threatening to close my heavy lids. 

A warm hand lightly brushed my forehead before I felt myself being lifted off the rough grass. Cradling me in their arms they held me close and murmmered under their breath. I could feel warm drops of water hitting my face, it ran down my lips and I could taste the salty tears.

I felt comfortable fabric underneith my exposed skin that replaced the strong arms. 

Oh dear, please don't let me be lieing on Mrs. Weasley's carpet. She will murder me if I get blood on it. 

I heard frantic voices and demands coming from everywhere. 

"Blake sweetheart, you are going to be just fine" Mrs. Weasley cooed. 

Hearing hurried footsteps entering the room, I could feel eyes on me. 

"Blake can you hear me?" Mr. Weasley asked. 

Without opening my eyes, I shook my head slightly. 

"Brilliant. Now you are going to experience a lot of pain but im going to need you to stay with me. Can you do that for me?" 

I let out a small whimper and nodded my head again. 

"Alright, Ron, hand me the Dittany" He instructed. 

I knew what Dittany was used for but I also knew how painful it was when released in a wound. 

"Harry, Ron, hold her leg down" Mr. Weasley stated. 

Feeling cool liquid seep down into my cut the pain was no worse then how I got them but it still hurt like hell. 

Clenching my left hand into a fist, I didn't utter a single sound. 

"Now the other" I heard Mr. Weasley direct. 

The feeling was the same for my left leg and after several minutes of burning pain, I let out the breath I didn't even know I was holding. 

"Now the arm" Mr. Weasley whispered to himself. 

The cool liquid entered and ran down the ripped tissue. The pain took the air out of my lungs making me feel like my whole body was on fire. I cried out in pain and thrashed my head side to side, this pain was the kind you would pray for death to take away. 

"GEORGE!" I screamed as loud as I could. 

I dont even know why but I just felt like he was the person I needed the most. Not Fred and George. Just George. 

"George!" I whimpered against the burning. 

"It's ok honey, he's just in the other room" Mrs. Weasley cooed stroking my hair. 

Still my mind wouldn't calm as long as the pain was still present. 

"I NEED GEORGE" I yelled, letting tears slide down my cheek from my closed eyes "George!" 

"It hurts so much!" I cried. 

I could hear struggling in the other room and Fred's voice. 

"You can't go in there! What did dad say, you don't want to see her like that mate."

After five more minutes of screaming, the pain subsided into an ache. 

I layed still on the floor, letting my mind drift for an hour or two.