Point Me

George's P.O.V 

I woke up to the sound of birds outside the window. 

Stretching the length of my bed, I remembered one very important fact from yesterday. 

Blakely slept here last night. 

Feeling the empty space next to me, I shot up in bed. 

Where did she go? 

I looked over to see Fred and Lee's bed's empty. If they were already at breakfast, I was sure to be late. Grabbing a quick shower and putting on a fresh pair of clothes, I rushed down to the Great Hall. 

I threw the doors open and slowed to a walk. 

Blakely caught my eye, as always. She was smiling at Fred, feeding the git some pudding.

Coming up behind him, I took the spoon out of Blakes hand, parted the two, and sat inbetween them. 

"You know your arms aren't broken" I said, throwing the spoon back at Fred. 

"Oh is ickle Georgie Jealous?" Fred cooed in a baby voice. 

I scowled. 

"George jealous? HA! He knows Blakely only has eyes for him. It's obvious" Ginny scoffed. 

Blakely's face turned bright red. 

This was going to be good. 

"Your face" Fred chuckled 

"Is the color of our hair" I finished. 

"Shutit!" She snapped. 

"I find it down right scary that a girl like you is interested in a guy like me" I stated, giving her a horrid look. 

"Excuse me? A girl like me?" She said with shock. 

"Yeah, a girl like you. Drop Dead Gorgeous, you are. Liking someone like me........" I started. 

"You have to be bloody mental, off your trolley, to like one of us" Fred finished. 

She laughed. 

"So Blakely, I have to know. Why George?" Fred asked her. 

"I never admitted to fancing George did I? NO" She smiled, pretending to lock her mouth and throw away the key. 

"Obviously you don't! I am after all the better looking, funnier twin" Fred mocked. 

Blakely glared. 

"George is plenty funny. He is the nicer, more caring, better looking twin. You can't compair you two because you are both so different. Just because you look alike doesnt mean you are alike. Just because I fancy George doesn't mean I fancy you Fred. George is dependable and a stand up guy. Im not saying you aren't but George shows me more then you do" Blakely stated. 

Fred grinned. 

"So, you fancy George?" 

"Honestly out of everything I said, you pick up on that?" She answered, rolling her eyes. "What I mean is, between the two of you, Id fancy George" 

"Nice save" Ron muttered from across the table. 

"You think im a stand up guy?" I asked, still amazed by what Blakely said about me. 

"Of coarse I do. You're my best friend, you've always been there for me" She smiled, pecking me on the cheek. 

Watching her get up, I noticed something. 

"Why are you wearing that? It's the dead of winter" I stated, pointing at her shorts and exposed skin. 

"You'll see WeasleB" She whispered into my ear, giving me a wink before heading off with Hermione and Ginny.