Tri Wizard Cup

"Come on empty compartment" I muttered, looking for somewhere the twins and I could sit. 

Fred opened the compartment to his left and Lee Jordan jumped out, embracing him. 

"George, Lee has room for two more. Lets go" Fred said, motioning toward the opening. 

"We aren't leaving Blakely" Georged stated. 

What has gotten into him? Honestly, I have never stopped him before. 

"Go ahead, im fine. I'll just go sit with..." 

"Oi! Blakely!" Seamus Finnigan called out. 

"Seamus! How are you?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his waist. 

"The better question is, how are you? I heard about what happened at the World Cup" He gave me a concerned look. 

"Never better" I smiled, showing off my pearly whites. 

I have had a crush on Seamus since 2nd year when we sat next to each other in potions class. He was a great guy who I could joke around with and he really grew up over the summer. 

"Hey, mind making room for one more in your compartment?" 

"Of coarse, anything for you Blakely. I mean what would I do without you?" He joked. 

"Blown up alot more stuff" I stated seriously. 

"You're probably right" He shrugged.

Turning toward George, I grabbed my trunk from his hand. 

"Problem solved. I'll just go sit with Seamus" 

"Whatever" George shrugged. 

"I'll see you later then?" I asked, confused about his sudden change of mood. 

"I guess" He stated uninterested. 

Glaring at Seamus, George entered Lee's compartment and slammed the sliding door. 

"Shall we?" Seamus asked, taking my trunk. 

"We shall" I said ,beaming at him. 

I entered the compartment and was met by the smiling faces of Dean Thomas and Neville Longbottom. 

"Hey guys, long time no see." I said, sitting down next to Seamus. 

"Blimey Blake, don't you 'hey guys" me. What happened out there at the World cup?" Dean asked me straight forward. 

"Well don't beat around the bush about it Dean, just come out and say it" Neville rolled his eyes. 

"Listen, I was just captured by a Death Eater and I escaped. End of story." 

All three of them started to crack up laughing and I gave them all a dirty look. 

"Im sorry Blakely but you're like what? 90 pounds, 5'3 at the most. How did you manage it?" Seamus asked, wipping tears from his eyes. 

"oh you know, blew up a couple bins, caught a couple houses on fire, no biggie. I mean I learned from the best" I stated, winking at Seamus. 

Throwing his arm over my shoulder, he pulled me closer to him. "That you did little blake"  

Leaning into him, I groaned. "You know I hate it when you call me that" 

"Why do you think I do it" He smiled. 

"Ok and why aren't you two together again?" Dean questioned giving us a curious glance.  

Seamus started to laugh, now I was confused and a little hurt.