That's My Girl

George's P.O.V 

I heard the soft murmmer of breathing and a slight snoring sound coming from my left. Opening my eyes, the sun shined through the windows and burned my eyes. How long have I been alseep? Trying to prop myself up on my elbows, my arms and back were sore. Everything was sore. 

The hospital was empty except for the small sleeping angel next to me.

She had ahold of my hand in a tight grip while she snored quietly. She was wearing a lose sweater with lace shorts that showed off her slim tan legs, her hair was up in a messy bun exposing her neck. She was amazing to watch. 

Squeezing her hand, she didn't stir. 

"Blakely" My throat was scratchy and dry. I must have been out for awhile. 

Lifting her head, I noticed her eyes were red and her face was streaked with tears. 

She saw my eyes were open and stood in shock, glasping her hand to her mouth. 

"G-GGG-ee-or-ge" She stammered, behind her hand, "I'll go get your brothers" 

Turning to run out of the room, I held onto her hand with all my might. 

"What's wrong George? Do you need something?" She asked, giving me a curious look. 

I pointed at her. 

She was all I needed right now. 

I didn't need anyone else at that moment but her. 

I pulled her down, letting her lay next to me. Her head on my chest, I stroked her back. 

"George, don't you ever do that to me again" She whimpered into my chest. 

"Huh?" I grunted, looking down into her sad eyes. 

"You've been here for a week George. I was starting to think you weren't going.....to wake..up" She whispered. 

"Hey, Hey, don't think like that. I'll always come back to you Blakely" I stated, wiping away tears from her cheek.  

I heard footsteps hitting the stone floor and turned to see Fred and Bill walking into the Hospital wing. 

"Oi, Blakely, you have to eat something soon. Don't worry Bill and I will look after George for awhile" Fred was saying, till he saw my eyes were wide open. 

"Georgie!" Fred exclaimed, wrapping Blakely and I in a hug at the same time. 

"Well, im going to go then" Blakely said, giving me a sad smile. 

"Are you coming back?" I sat straight up. 

"Of coarse" She smiled and I could see those perfect white teeth. 

"Whats....That?" I gave her a curious look and pointed at her mouth. 

"Whats what?" 

"That? I haven't seen that in awhile, I missed your smile" I stated, giving her a serious look. 

Beaming even wider, I couldn't help but love that smile. 

"That's my girl" I called, as she made her way out of the room. 

She threw her head back and laughed loud, all the way out the door.

Fred gave me a a knowing look and my skin burned firy red, "Shut it" I mumbled. 

"What? What was that look for?" Bill asked Fred. 

"Georgie here is smitten. Young lovely Blake has him under her spell, has since 1st year" Fred winked at me.