Everyday

Blakely's P.O.V 

"Blake! Honestly, you slept all day!" Hermione groaned, throwing my blankets off me. 

"I don't wana" I muttered into my pillow. 

"The third task is in an hour. Let's go" She demanded. 

An hour?! I couldn't have been asleep that long? Checking the clock next to my bed, sure enough, I slept all day. 

I guess that's what happens when the love of your life confesses his love for you and you get scared and run away. 

Or something like that. 

"Where's George?" I asked, jumping out of bed and throwing a pair of jeans and a shirt on. 

"Common Room" She stated, pointing down the steps. 

Following her finger, I opened the door and ran down the stairs. 

"George?" I called, hitting the landing. 

"Just missed him" Fred said, not even bothering to look up at me. 

What was his problem? 

"I need to tell him something" I continued. 

"What? That you'd rather not be friends with us anymore. I understand" He sneared. 

"No Fred! Why would you ever think that? I need to tell George I love him too" I smiled to myself. Yeah, I love George. 

Fred jumped off the couch and grabbed me in a tight hug, spinning me around. 

"BRILLIANT! Mum was right, you did come back to him" Fred exclaimed. 

At that moment Lee walked in, alone. 

"Where's Georgie? We've got great news" Fred rushed. 

"Great Hall" Lee answered, walking up the boys steps. 

Grabbing my hand, Fred ran out of the common room with me following close behind. 

We burst through the double doors and ran the length of the Gryffindor table, still no George. 

"He went back to the common room" Ginny answered, noticing our frantic gaze. 

"We were just there!" I exclaimed, frustrated. 

Running back out of the Great Hall, we looked high and low for George. Coming up short, I held onto my head while I spun around in circles. We have been looking for over an hour now and I knew I was missing the 3rd task.............. 

Wait! Of coarse! How stupid are we! George was watching the third task with the rest of the Gryffindors. 

"Fred, the maze" I stated, grabbing his arm and pulling him to the exit. 

Racing down the hill toward the maze, I heard cheers, then screams. 

What was going on down there? It brought back bad memories from the World Cup night and my heart beat fastened. 

George, I need to find Geroge before......... 

Cedric 

Cedric's dead. 

Looking out over the field, I saw Harry ontop of a lifeless Cedric. All the color was drained from his face as he looked up at the sky unblinking. 

I let out a small whimper. 

Not Cedric. 

People around me were screaming and racing back up to the castle. Fighting the crowd, I screamed for George. 

"GEORGE! GEORGE WEASLEY!" I yelled over everyone else. 

Turning around, I saw him searching frantically through the crowd. Pushing people out of his way it was obvious he didn't hear me calling for him. 

"WHERE'S BLAKELY! BLAKELY! She better be alright Fred or I swear to godric, I'll kill you myself for leaving her alone. Voldemort is back and you leave her alone in a crowd of nutters" 

Hearing Voldemorts name sent my head in a tail spin. 

Everything went fuzzy and dark. 

I could hear voices that werent my own. 

I could see them, the death eaters. 

Planning. 

"She got away my lord, she knows we are after the Potter boy" 

I knew that voice, it's the voice of the death eater that captured me. 

"We shall not act but when the time comes, we capture her as well" 

I heard Voldemort's sickening voice snear. 

Falling back on my butt, I held my head as people walked around me. 

"Then what my lord?" The Death Eater has a grin plastered on his face.

I think I might be sick 

"You finish what you started" Voldemort chuckled. 

My head was spinning and my gaze was swirling. Standing up, I stumbled around getting bumped and shoved by students. I couldn't see straight and my voice didn't seem to want to call for help. 

"BLAKE!" I heard a voice say my name as strong arms pulled me in; shielding me from the dangers of the crowd. 

"T-hhh-e-yy wwwaant mmmeee" I stuttered, shaking from terror. 

"Who? Blakey, you're safe, im here. No one is going to take you" George reassured me as we pushed through the crowd finally getting to an open space on the hill. 

"V-ooo-ldem-ooorrt heee, hee, kno-wws ab-ooutt meee. Heee wants meee dead" I whispered against his chest, "And If I never get to say this again George. I love you. I've loved you since we ran through platform 9 3/4 together the first time I met you and you told me I was pretty. You told me, I was the only girl you knew who was that cool and still looked like a girl. I was the only girl you thought you could ever be friends with because frankly we are "Icky loads of caked on cauldron grease". Please, tell me I'll always be the only girl in your life because I don't think I want to share" 

Grabbing my hands, he smiled wide down at me. 

"Took you long enough Carter" He said, leaning down toward my face. 

"Whatcha gunna do about it WeasleB" I mocked playfully, getting up on my tiptoes. 

"Im going to kiss the girl I love" He whispered before planting his soft, perfect lips on mine. 

I help sparks, fireworks, butterflies, the whole 9. 

This is what love felt like and I never wanted to feel any different. 

I wanted this feeling, 24/7, everyday. 

For the rest of my life.