World Cup

"Feet off the table" Mr. Weasley warned us. 

"FEET OFF THE TABLE" All three of us responded, quickly placing them back up. 

In the tent, we sat around the table chatting about who we thought would be winning the World Cup. 

"Irish, it has to be the Irish" They stated together, glaring at me. 

"All im saying is, Viktor will catch the Snitch" I said, holding my hands up in defense. 

"You're Mad!" They exclaimed, pulling me up by my elbows. 

"Oi am I? Like to make a bet then?" I asked, challenging them. 

They shook their heads violenting, signaling they were up for it. 

"Victor catches the Snitch, you have to do anything I say, in reason. He doesn't, I'll do whatever you two say, in reason. Deal?" Holding out my hands, I crossed them over each other. Grabbing my right, Fred shook, Grabbing my left, so did George. 

"Deal"

So many steps! 

The stadium was packed with Witches and Wizards showing their teams pride. Squeezing past a group of Bulgarian fans, I linked my arm with Rons making sure not to get seperated. 

"How far up are we?" Ron grummbled toward his dad. 

"Put it this way, if it rains, you'll be the first to know" Malfoy and his father smirked up at us. 

I didn't hate Draco. Actually, he was never rude or cruel to me, ever. He was surprisingly nice. 

"We are in the minister's box, invited by Cornelius Fudge himself" He gloated. 

"Don't boast Draco, it's un-needed with these people" His father stated, hitting him with his cane. 

Before walking away however, Draco looked up and directed his voice to me. 

"Oi Blakely, good to see you're back" He smiled. 

"Thank's Draco, it's good to see you too" I smiled. 

Waving goodbye, I returned the gesture. 

Turning back to the group, I was getting dirty looks left and right. 

"Listen just because you hate Malfoy doesn't mean I have too. He hasn't done anything wrong to me, so im civil." I snapped, ending the conversation before it even started. 

Shrugging, we all continued up the steps finally getting to our spot just as the game started.

"Id just like to remind you who was right" I mocked, leaning over the coach and placing my head inbetween the twins. 

Mumbling something, they gave each other a mischevious look. 

Turning to my face, they both licked my cheeks. 

"Dear Godric, you are both so gross" I moaned, grabbing a towel from the kitchen. 

"THERE IS NO ONE LIKE KRUM" Ron stated, stepping on a wooden stool. 

"Krum?" I scoffed. 

"Dumb Krum" The twins replied, giving each other a high five. 

Continueing with his rant, I joined Harry snickering at the scene. 

"It's like a bird, the way he flies" Fred and George stood and grabbed the blankets off the back of the couch. Flapping their arms, they cawed. 

"He's more then an athlete, He's an artist!" Ron shouted.