Prank

Blakely's P.O.V 

"Harry give it back!" I screamed, chasing him around the room. 

It has been a week since the 1st task and my knees were banaged still and I was supposed to use crutches while walking around the castle. 

You see how well I listen.

Harry snatched my parchment out from under my quill and was now parading around the room with it. 

"Oh George" Harry stated, in a girly voice. 

"I don't sound like that! How insulting!" I exclaimed as Fred, George, Hermione, and Ginny laughed and watched Harry skip around the Common room. 

" Oh George, just tell me you're sorry and I'll forgive you" Harry went on. 

"Never!" I exclaimed, putting my fist up in the air for a sign of retalience. 

"My fit red haired Weasley, how I love you? Let me count the ways. 1.............." Harry teased. 

"Fit? That's a cute joke" I laughed.

Grabbing me by the arm , Hermione pulled me out of the common room. 

"You ready?" She whispered. 

"As I'll ever be" I smiled 

Hermione cooked up a drink to make me change my looks and give her enough time to slip a few candies in the twins personal items. Candies that would make them shorter, taller, pinker, greener, girlier. You name it. 

Slipping into the girls bathroom down the hall, Hermione handed me the bottle. 

"Bottoms up" I chuckled, unscrewing the cap. 

Downing the liquid, It tasted of iron and dirt. 

"Ug, that was bloody aweful" I screwed up my face. 

"Well it wasnt supposed to be pumpkin juice" She replied, looking at me. "Oh wow" 

"What? What's wrong?" I scrambled toward the mirror. 

I wasn't me. I mean, it was me. It was some girl who had simlar features as me but not me! 

My long brown hair was now platinum blonde and my tan skin was paler. I was a little taller then my normal height but still rail thin, the clothes were bloody aweful in a bright pink.

"This dress is awful" I stated, giving hermione a curious look. 

"Well good. Means you'd never wear it. Perfect" 

"Ok, now im going to go to the library for a half hour and come back. You need to distract the twins till I let you know the coast is clear" Hermione instructed. 

"Got it chief" I smiled, walking out of the bathroom. 

Walking back to the common room was interesting. Guys were staring at me left and right. Did they do this all the time? Or is it just my new look? 

Lee caught my eye as he stared. Perfect. 

"Excuse me! Excuse me!" I yelled up toward him. 

He pointed at himself, as if he couldn't believe I ment him. 

"Yes you!" I smiled, "Hi, Im new here and terriably lost. Could you show me the way to the Gryffindor Common Room? is it? By the way im........Logan Reese" 

Shaking my hand, Lee tried putting his charm on me. 

"Im Lee Jorden and you are beautfiul. Id be delighted to show you the way love"