2nd Task

George's P.O.V 

"Blimey she's late" Fred stated. 

Today was the 2nd task and Blakely said she would be meeting us in the Great Hall during breakfast. She still hasn't shown up. 

I threw a couple of her favorite breakfast foods on the plate next to me, incase Ron decided he wanted to have 4ths and not save the rest for anyone else. 

Blakely and I were friends again and I was keen about the situation but I would always want more. She would always be more. 

"Oi! Weasley, Blakey's here" Neville called down to me. 

I looked up toward the Great Hall doors and saw Blakey rushing toward us her hair still glistening wet from washing up. I wondered when she would stop taking my breath away every time I ruddy looked at the her. My heart stops beating and I can't think straight. Its making me mad. 

"Ah I missed it!" She exclaimed, watching the food disappear off the table.

"Is that the shirt mum got you?" Ginny asked from across the table. 

"Yeah, it is. She sent it to me last week." Blakely answered, expecting the orange cropped shirt before sitting down between Fred and I. 

"Thank you mum!" Fred grabbed ahold of Blakely's bare waist and pulled her toward him, I leaned over and smacked him away. Wanker. 

Blakely moved back closer to me and smiled. 

"Hey George, have I ever told you you're the better looking twin?" 

"Don't even bother, I made you a plate before Ron could eat everything" I said, pushing the plate in front of her. 

Pulling me down, she kissed me on the cheek. "You're amazing George" She stated, taking a piece of toast off her plate.

Finishing our breakfast, we started to go down to the black lake when Dumbledore stopped us. 

"Ah Miss. Carter, can I barrow you." He asked kindly. 

"Of coarse Professor." Blakely answered, knitting her eyebrows together. 

Continuing back down to the docks, I hoped Blakey could find us all the way up by the front. We met up with Lee and waited for the whistle to sound off. 

"So, if you had a treasure you needed to find, who do you think it would be?" Lee asked, trying to start a conversation. 

"George" Fred answered. 

"Uh, yeah, Fred" I stuttered slightly. 

They both gave me a funny look. 

"What?" 

"Im just surprised that over Blake and I. Im your treasure. Means a lot mate" Fred joked. 

"Yeah, Come on. You know Blake would be the one down there" Lee added. 

Ignoring them, I watched as the champions dove into the water to save their treasure.

A half hour passed, with no sign of anyone, until Cedric popped up with Cho Chang. 

Krum was not too far behind him surficing with Hermione. Following seconds after them was Fleur, failing to bring the treasure back with her. 

Another, 20 minutes passed and I was starting to get worried for Harry. He still wasnt back yet. 10 more minutes pass and finally, two people break through the water but neither one is Harry. It's Fleurs sister being held up by Blakely. 

Blakely was Harry's treasure. 

Helping Fleurs sister to the ladder, she pushed her up to Cedric who handed her off to Fleur. Starting to come up herself, blakey was almost up the ladder when she screamed for Cedric.