Ive Arrived

"Mom! Mom! Hello? Anyone home?" I screamed down the steps from my doorway. 

"Calm down deary! Im right here!" My mom laughed emerging from her room across the hall. 

"Have you seen my blue floral dress?" I asked. 

"I hung it up in your closet darling" She passed by me, pinching my cheek on the way. 

Pulling the dress from it's spot, she took the hanger off and folded it into my trunk. Sighing, she gave me a sad look. 

Oh no, not the look. 

"Im going to miss you so much" She sniffled, opening her arms and embracing me in a tight hug. 

"Ill miss you too mom. I'll owl everyday, I promise" Pulling away, I kissed her on the cheek. 

I really did hate leaving my mom alone at home. She didn't deserve this. 

"Be safe" Kissing my forehead, she let a tear slide down her cheek. 

Chuckling to herself, she smoothed it away. 

"Well, I guess thats your cue" She smiled. 

Taking my trunk off my bed, I carried it toward the fireplace. 

Grabbing some floo powder, I placed my trunk inside and stated "The Burrow" 

Turning toward my mom one last time, I hugged her tight. 

"I love you mom" I whispered 

"Oh, I love you too Blakely, do well" 

Stepping into the fireplace, I thumbed the floo powder in my hands. 

"The Burrow"

Before I knew what hit me, it hit me. 

Well, I atleast hit the floor. 

Sliding across the wooden boards and under the living room table, I jolted to a stop by hitting the couch. 

"I better not have any splinters" I mummbled, brushing myself off. 

Fixing my shirt over my skinny frame, I toused my long brown locks over my shoulders letting them hit my waist. 

Is no one home? 

Walking toward the kitchen, I heard bickering between a young girl and her brother. 

"I swear, all you two do is fight!" I exclaimed, smiling at Ginny and Ron. 

"BLAKE!" Ginny yelled, running over and wrapping her arms around me. 

"I missed you Ginny! You have really grown up!" I stated, twirling her around. 

"Well you haven't seen her since the middle of third year" Ron smiled. 

"I had to go on Holiday with my mother Ronald, im so sorry" I gave him a sarcastic smirk and pulled him into a hug. 

Hearing rushed footsteps and a crashing noise, I turned around to see Fred untangling himself from a coat tree. 

"If this is some sort of joke and Blake isn't really here, I swear I will prank you int.........." Laying his eyes on me, Fred looked me up and down. 

"Well look who it is, my lovely Blakely Rae" 

"Fredrick!" I screamed, running toward him I jumped and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

Boy did Fred get tall, I was hardly to his shoulder. 

Spinning me around, he hurled me onto the couch and pinned me down. 

Taking a small vile from his pocket, he popped the cap. 

"I've been working on this Pimple potion all day" He grinned. 

"FREDRICK! DONT YOU DARE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. 

Trying to drop it onto my face, I swatted his hand away from me and thrashed back and forth. 

Fighting like that for a couple minutes, I managed to knock the bottle out of his hand. 

Scurring to catch it, I jumped on his back and tried grabbing it myself. 

 I wasn't about to let my clear face be ruined without a fight. 

"Oi! Fred where did you........." George started to say, entering the living room. 

"GEORGE!" I screamed. 

Pushing Fred away from me, I ran toward him. 

"W-ow.............B-ll-akley, is that you?" George asked, giving me the same dumb look Fred did. 

Honestly, I don't think ive changed that much. 

Following after me with the bottle, I hid behind George. 

"What's wrong, a few pimples wont hurt little blake" Fred Coed. 

"Oh but it'll hurt you" I threatened 

"We're so scared" The twins stated together. 

Smiling, I never really thought about how much I missed them. 

"Guys, I missed you so much" I choked, wrapping them into a group hug. 

"Bollocks Blakely! You have to take the mickey out of everything" Fred muttered, throwing the potion into the trash. 

Wrapping my arms around George's waist, I noticed he was even taller then Fred. 

Feeling something wet drip onto the small of my back, I looked up to find George running potion down my scalp. 

That's it 

"GEORGE WEASLEY YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT!" I yelled, pulling my wand out of my back pocket. "DENSAUGEO" 

Opening his mouth, his two front teeth were now the size of index cards. 

Laughing so hard I was on the floor, George started to laugh too. 

"What's so funny bunny?" I asked smirking. 

Pointing to my hair, I ran to the bathroom. 

Looking in the mirror, my hair was bright neon pink. 

"Change it back" I begged. 

Pointing to his teeth, he cross his arms. 

"Fine" I mummbled "Finite Incantatum" 

Going back to their normal size, George winked at me. 

"Even?" 

"As long as you fix this" I said, grabbing the ends of my hair. 

"It'll wear off in a hour.....or three" He chuckled. 

Punching him in the arm, I grabbed my trunked and started up the steps. 

"You are so lucky I like you" I winked back.