Nasty Old Boot

Entering my small room at the Weasleys and climbing into my nice warm bed last night was so natural and comforting. 

Stretching my arms and legs out this morning, what would 5 more minutes hurt? 

Snuggling into the blankets, I started to drift away. 

*RIP* 

Running in and throwing the covers off me, I watched as the twins ran out. 

Im going to murder them. 

Jumping out of bed wearing only skin tight shorts and a long sleeve V-neck, I went to grab some sweats. 

Only I wasn't moving 

Wait, why wasn't I moving 

Looking down at my feet, portable quick sand. 

Struggling to get free, this was one of my biggest fears. 

I started to panic. 

Whimpering, I screamed for someone, anyone. 

"Don't be so QUICK to panic Blake" Fred giggled. 

"It only makes it worse" George finished. 

Feeling myself sink deeper and deeper, I wondered where I would end up. 

"Ron's room" George stated, as if reading my mind. 

"IM BARLEY DRESSED!" 

"That's why this is so fun" Fred stated, wiggling his eyebrows looking me up and down. 

"Slimy Hormonal Git" I mumbled. 

Crossing my arms, I waited till I was finally squirted out through the floor into Rons room. 

Hitting the floor with a thud, Ron shot up in his bed. 

"How'd you get in? What the bloody hell happened to you?" Ron asked, rubbing his eyes. 

"Portable quick sand by the bed" I rolled my eyes. 

"Well watch yourself will you, you're dripping all over the floor" Ron scolded, rolling back over in bed. 

Walking out of his room, I was met by George in the hall. 

Running his finger down my cheek he took a big glob of tan colored ick and tasted it. 

"Yum Butterscotch" He smiled 

"Wait..........You mean to tell me this is pudding!" I asked shocked. 

"Of coarse! What did you think we would use, actual quick sand. You're bloody mental" George teased. 

A strand of hair caught my attention and I chuckled at the idea. 

Shaking my head like a wet dog, pudding flew everywhere from my long brown strands. 

Looking up at George, he had pudding splattered all over him. 

Running my finger down his nose, I licked it off. 

"Yum Butterscotch" I winked, walking past him.

Grabbing a shower, I brushed my wavy hair and let it air dry. Swipping on some makeup, I hurried and changed into a pair of floral shorts and a red top.  

Skipping down the steps, I twirled into the kitchen. 

"Oh Blakely sweetheart, hurry and eat you look like your about to dissapear" Mrs. Weasley chortled. 

"Mrs. Weasley! Ive missed you so much" I stated, hugging her. 

Mrs. Weasley was my second mother and she was one of the kindest people ive every met.