Nitwit

George's P.O.V 

If she needed me, I promised id always be there. 

With her head on my chest, I layed us down on the couch. Blakely was already fast asleep and I didn't have the heart to wake her. Rage was still bubbling up inside of me but the more I watched the slight rise and fall of Blakely's back, the more relaxed I became. Stroking her hair, she slept silently for a few hours before she started to mummble in her sleep. It was cute watching the slight smile creep up on her face as she murmured a laugh. 

"No!" She giggled quietly "Stop George" Her smile was pleasent and I wondered what I would ever be doing in her dreams.

*Morning* 

My legs were asleep, along with my arms. Forcing me to awake. 

I looked up at the common room ceiling and remembered why I was sleeping down on this bloody awful couch in the first place, Blakely. 

She was still there, letting out a small snore every so often. 

Even when she snores she is bloody cute. No wonder im so mad for her. 

The clock dinged 8 

"Blakely" I whispered, brushing away the hair from her face. 

"Blakely Rae" I shook her slightly and saw her eyes open halfway before shutting again. 

"Morning Love" I chuckled 

Popping up, she fell off the couch and onto the floor. 

"Morning?!" She exclaimed, giving me a wild eyed look. 

"We are going to be so late!" Scrambling to her feet she ran up the steps. 

Following her example, I went up to my dorm to shower and change.

Waiting for Blakely to come back down, I checked the clock. 

Girls do take forever. 

"Honestly woman, you take bloody forever" I yelled up at her. 

Already down the steps, she stepped into the common room. 

"Honestly woman, blah blah forever" She mocked, while making a silly face. 

She was beautiful as always in a dress and knee high boots and I couldn't keep my eyes off her slim frame.

"George, clear off!" Blake stated, motioning for me to follow her out the door. 

Hurring after her, we stepped into the great hall with the others; waiting for Dumbledore to annonce who the champions would be. 

"Jolly good of you to join us" Fred stated as we took our seats next to him. 

"Honestly Blakely, why must you make me late everytime" I teased. 

"You're off your trolley" She stated, her eyes growing big in defence. 

"No we are pretty well...." 

"Strapped in" 

I finished for Fred, both of us pulling out invisiable belts. 

Blakely groaned and rolled her eyes at us before she looked behind her to find Seamus Finnigan. 

Great what did he bleeding want. 

"Hey Blakely can I ask you something?" Finnigan looked nervous and sweaty. 

"Sure" Blakely smiled, waiting for him to finish. 

"Um........You mind if we stepped into the hall?" 

"No, that's fine" Blakely giggled, taking Seamus's hand as she followed him out the doors. 

Finnigan that piss-poor excuse for a bloke was going to ask her to the dance and I knew she would say yes. 

Im not blind, I saw the way she looked at him, I knew she fancied him. 

Five minutes had passed, I bet they were out there snogging right now sealing the deal. 

Standing, I walked down the table and took a seat next to Angelina Johnson.  

She used to like me back in 2nd year and she isn't to bad to talk with. 

"Hey Angelina" I winked, charming my way into this one "You have a date for the Ball yet?" 

"No, not yet. Why do you asked" She asked, giving me a knowing smile. 

"Would you like to go with me?" 

"Sure, right" She replied. 

"Brilliant" I said, standing up and kissing her quickly on the cheek before returning to Fred. 

"Nitwit" Fred muttered. 

Ignoring him, I waited for Blakely to return with her 'great news' so I could tell her mine.

Long brown hair brushed the back of my neck and I felt Blakely leaning over me to grab her book. 

Resting her arms on my shoulders, she opened the book in front of my face. 

"Hold" She stated. 

Resting it in my hands, she thumbed through the pages. 

"I honestly don't know what Seamus would do without me. He is so embaressed about copying my work all the time he basically gave me a speech about how he was going to start doing better. What a load of toad stolls." She chuckled. 

Finally reaching her potions parchment, she took it out and closed the book. 

"Be right back" She stated, wrapping her arms around my neck. She leaned forward and kissed me sweetly on the cheek. 

Watching her, she simply handed Finnigan the paper and walked back to her seat. 

That was it? 

All he wanted was her bleeding homework! 

Bugger! Bugger all to hell! 

"What'd I miss?" Blakely asked, sitting back down. 

"Georgie here got a date to the ball" Fred grinned at Blakely. 

"Oh?" Blakely asked, her expression unreadable. 

"Went down and chatted up Angelina he did and she said yes" Fred explained. 

After a few moments, Blakely's lips turned up a bit and she finally looked up at me. 

"Brilliant, she's fit George, really she is. You'll have a great time" She stated, tears in her eyes. 

Turning to look the opposite way, I knew she was trying to hide them from me.

"The Goblet has choosen!" Dumbledore roared, circling the cup. 

The cups flame licked red and a singed piece of parchment flew out. 

Catching it between his fingers, Dumbledore read the paper. 

"The champion picked from Dumstrang, Viktor Krum!" 

Everyone cheered as Viktor stood and walked to the front of the room. 

Another piece of parchment flew out. 

"The Champion from Bauxbatons, Fleur Deacoure!" 

Blakely stood and cheered on Fleur as she took her spot next to Krum. 

"Lastely, our Hogwarts Champion, Cedric Diggory!" 

"NO!" Ron shouted out of annoyance. 

"Excellent, now that we have our three Champions I expe............." Dumbledore continued but was cut off by another red flame sending parchment into the air. 

"HARRY POTTER!" He screamed. 

Blakely gasped and grabbed Harry's arm. 

Harry turned and gave her a look full of worry and confusion. 

"it will be ok. Go" She whispered to him, squeezing his hand. 

What was all that about.