Fast Asleep

*Dream* 

I was running through a forest. 

It was dark and damp. 

My feet sunk into the moist ground, making me stummble. 

I looked behind me to find, nothing. 

What was I running from? 

Tripping, I skidded across the forest floor. 

"You know, running never helps" The voice snickered at me. 

Stepping down onto my head, my cheek dug into the twigs and leaves. 

"What a shame" The familiar voice stated. 

Turning over, I looked up at the masked man. 

"Just back to finish what I started, Avada......." 

*End of Dream*

Shooting up, I grabbed my throat where the wand pressed against my skin. 

It felt so real. 

Dropping my arms, my right ached in protest. 

That's when everything from last night came flooding into my mind. 

Ripping the blanket off my thin tan legs, there were only little pink scars where the knife went in. 

Checking my shoulder, it was healed to perfection. 

"Welcome back" Fred smiled down at me. 

Standing up from his chair, he sat down on the ground next to me. 

"Im sorry for leaving you back there" He started to say, tears in his eyes "I should have taken better care of you. I should have watched. I wasn't paying attention........." 

"Fredrick Weasley, You did everything you could have done. You were brilliant. This wasn't your fault" I smiled, patting his cheek. 

"HA! Tell that to my Twin!" Fred exclaimed, rolling his eyes, "When he found out I came back without you, angry that one was. He almost killed me. When Harry rushed in screaming you were in the backyard, I swear, I never saw George run that fast. Actually, ive never seen him run at all" 

"Was George the one who carried me here last night?" I asked, trying to hide my curiousness. 

"Of bloody coarse. He wouldn't let hardly anyone touch you and when dad and mum were fixin you up. He was mad with worry. Couldn't get the bloody fool to stop pacing" Fred chuckled. 

"Where is he?" 

"I forced him to bed about an hour ago. He was down here all night watching over you. Bloody nut" Fred said, helping me to my feet. 

"You look bloody aweful" Fred looked at me with disgust. 

"Who say's you look any better" I mocked. 

"Please, we all know im the better looking twin" He wiggled his eyebrows at me. 

"Yes because it's not like you two are identical or anything" I said, sarcasm dripping from my voice. 

Starting up the steps, I just wanted to get a nice hot shower. 

"You know there is alot of things that are diffrent between us" Fred called up to me. 

Spinning around, I smiled down at him, "Yeah, like George being better looking"

Running up to my room, I grabbed a change of clean clothes and headed to the bathroom.