46- Prego?

Avery

Weeks had past by, leaving me terribly worried! My sickness had taken a turn, where I had to stay home for now 15 days. I couldn't go to school without throwing up, or at least feeling dizzy. My mom also took some time off of work, to help me through these rough few weeks.

Cameron came over every day after school and we'd spend some time watching tv, or just cuddling together on my bed. I'm surprised that he hasn't gotten my illness and is sick himself.

***

"Please step onto the scale". The nurse ordered me to do.

I was currently sitting in a doctors office, being checked out by my local doctor.

Since my mother had to run and do some errands, she thought it would be a great idea to drop me off at the health clinic, and get a few answers as to why I was feeling so crappy.

I took a deep breath before stepping onto the scale. It took a few minutes before the nurse could tell me how much I weighed. She scribbled a few things down onto her notebook and looked up at me. I looked back at her with a questioning look.

"You've gained four pounds since the last time you've came here". She states.

"That's weird". I murmur. I'm usually your healthy type of person. I control my weight, work out, I eat healthy foods, and get enough sleep. I don't know why I gained so much.

"It could be because I'm growing". I imply. "I've been eating a lot lately".

"Girls stop growing around the age of 14". She says. Oh...

"Well... It could be because of this awfully heavy sweater I'm wearing". I suggest, as I tug on my large, oversized sweatshirt. She gave me a playful laugh.

"It's probably not honey". She says.

I step off of the scale, and she leads me into her room filtered by bright, natural light. The walls were coloured a crisp, orange colour, the floors were wooden, and the walls were decorated with dozens of beautiful decorations.

I sit on the plastic covered stretcher and my nurse sits across from me.

She interviewed me, asking me about my life and what I do. Her questions then lead from innocent questions into my sexual life.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" She asks, looking at me seriously.

I felt my cheeks flush red, and by then, she probably sensed that I did.

"Yeahh?" I say, unsurely.

I wasn't quite sure if me and Cameron were together. I broke up with him, way back when I caught him cheating on me. And ever since then, he's never questioned me about it. I wasn't sure if we were in a relationship or not.

"Have you been sexual active recently?" Was her next question.

The words pouring out of her mouth, sparked me like a dynamite!

This may be answering my question! This explains the weight gain, and my vomiting.

I felt my hands grow clammy, and my forehead begin to sweat.

I didn't want to tell my doctor, but I had to. I wanted answers.

"Um.. I did have a thing with C-Cameron". I mumble, just above a whisper.

"Is Cameron your boyfriend?" She asks.

I nod intensively, clenching my jaw and curling my fists.

"How long ago did this incidence take place?"

I gulped down the lump in my throat, and hesitated for a moment.

"About two weeks ago".

She studies my face, and she looked as if she was thinking what I was thinking.

Could I be pregnant?!

---------------------------------------------------------->

What do you guys think of this chapter, besides how short it is???

25 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter!