3- Dinner with the Dallas'

Avery

I was laying on my bed, on my phone when Anna came bursting into my room.

"AVERY!!" She yells, as she jumps on me.

"Ow!" I hiss, as her knee nails me in the thigh.

"Guess what?!" She cries, as she pinches my cheeks.

I sit up, and slap her hands away, as I turn down my music.

"What?" I ask, rubbing my thigh.

"We went to the neighbours house, and they have two sons that are literally so hot!" He cheers. "They're both twins, but they barley look alike".

{I know Cameron doesn't have a twin brother in real life, but this is a fanfic so just go with it}

I nod, knowing that one of them is Cameron. But Im curious of what the other one is like.

Is he a dipshit like Cameron? Or a more sweeter guy? I'm hoping that he's better than Cameron. All he seems to care about is sex.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes! Ones name is Cameron, and the other one is Noah".

"Which ones cuter?" I ask.

I had to admit, Cameron was hot, but I'm wondering if the other guy is beyond hotter.

{ Just sayin... Nothing's hotter than Cameron. Cameron is literally the God of hotness!}

"They're both hot, to be honest". Anna chuckles. "Oh! And you know what?!"

I looked at her, gesturing for her to continue.

"They're parents invited us to have dinner with them tonight!" She cheered.

My mouth dropped. No, no, no, no, no! I can't have dinner at their house! Cameron's just  to cause more headaches!

"Yay". I cheered in my fake voice.

She smiled uncontrollably, as she leaned in and hugged me.

She wrapped her arms around me, and squeezed me, that I could barley breath.

I guess she's a little bit too excited.

***

As I continued to clean and organize my room, my mother had came in.

Standing in the door frame she watched me organize all my stuff.

"Did Anna tell you about tonight?" She asks, as she reaches over and turns my music down.

I look up at her. "Yeah why?" I ask.

"We go there at 7:00, so you might want to dress up a little bit". She says, eyeing me up and down.

I look down at my sweatpants and baggy shirt that I was wearing.

"What's wrong with this?" I ask, tugging on the hem of my shirt.

She puts her hand on her hip, as she leans on the door frame.

"It's not appropriate". She states. "You want to show a good first impression don't you?"

I roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Fine". I groan.

She nods her head, as she leaves my room. Shutting the door behind her.

"We leave in 30 minutes!" She calls, from in the hallway.

I pull out my phone to see that it's 6:30.

Well, I should probably get ready then.

Standing up and opening up my closet, I thumbed through all my clothes.

Hoodie, hoodie, sweatshirt, cardigan, jacket, hoodie. Dress.

I finally found a dress. The only dress I owned. It was a simple, pink, knee-length dress. I never wore it once though, because I had always hated dresses.

I took it off the hanger and looked at it. It was dusty, and wrinkled.

Yeah no...

I wasn't going to wear that old thing.

I tossed it to the floor, trying to find something else to wear. But all I could find were either sweats, hoodies, jeans, or t-shirts.

I would be just fine with just wearing a pair of jeans and a shirt, but of corse! My mother would disapprove.

She always likes us to be all fancied up, and looking our best. But for a simple dinner? I think she went a little overboard.

I went next door, over to Anna's room. She would most likely let me borrow something from hers.

I knocked three times, before opening the door.

I peeked inside to see her laying on the bed on her phone.

I cleared my throat which caught her attention.

"What?" She asks, as she peers at me.

"Do you have something I could wear?" I ask.

She immediately sits up and throws open her closet.

"That's such a stupid question Avery". She laughs. "Of course I do!"

She looks through her dresses and throws one at me.

It was a nice, flowey black dress. The top of it, was almost skin tight, but once it got to the waist, it fans out until it reaches my mid-thighs. It was actually really cute to be honest. It was almost like Cinderella's dress. Except shorter. And black. {the picture is what the dress looks like^}

"Thanks". I say, before walking back into my room.

I was about to take off my shirt, when I realized my blinds were open.

The thought of Cameron seeing me almost naked again, caused my stomach to twist. He's such a pervert!

I walked over towards the windows and shut the blinds, making the bedroom appear more darker and duller.

I quickly took off my clothes and threw on Anna's dress.

I then took my hair out of its previous messy bun, and let it out into its natural beachy curls.

I sprayed in a little bit of hairspray, and applied a few coats of mascara and eyeliner.

I think this is enough.

I'm not too fancy, but I'm not to plain. Just perfect.

I walked out of my room, and met the rest of my family in the living room downstairs.

My mother wore a simple navy blue dress, that went down to her ankles, with her gold necklace that hung around her neck.

My father wore a white button down, with black dress pants, and Anna wore a black maxi skirt, with a tight burgundy top. Her hair was neatly straightened, and she wore a tiny bit of makeup.

"Okay, I think we're all ready". My mother smiled.

She reached for the door handle, opening it up, and we all made our way next door to the Dallas'.