42- Daddys girl

That title tho^^😂

Avery

"Stop!" I yell, trying to get away from Jacks tight grasp.

Jack slapped me in the face, sending electrifying pain to shoot through my body.

I yelled in pain, as he slapped me repeatedly.

Tears brimmed in my eyes and soon enough, began streaming down my face.

"Avery!" I hear a voice yell.

I began squirming, and all of the sudden, my eyes snapped open.

Cameron was hovering over me, and shaking me. He had a worried and a terrified expression plastered on his face.

I sat up straight, and wiped away my sweaty forehead.

My face was soaked from tears and my skin was burning from sweating.

It was all just dream! I felt relived, yet humiliated that Cameron had witnessed me screaming in my sleep.

"I'm so sorry!" I apologize, trying to calm myself down. 

Cameron swiftly climbs off of me, and strokes my cheek.

"Are you okay? What happened?"  He asks worriedly.

I shake my head as I rethink my nightmare.

"It was nothing, I assure you. I have nightmares all the time, it's nothing". I quickly say, trying to hide myself from embarrassment.

Cameron eyes me, giving me the type of look to as if I was lying. But I wasn't. I always have nightmares. This one just seems more realistic.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

I nod my head in a fast motion.

"What time is it?" I ask, rubbing my sleepy eyes, and letting out a yawn.

Cameron reaches over, in search for his phone.

He clicks the home button, which brings up the home screen
display.

"11:10 pm". He replies.

I nod as in a thank you, and lay back down in the bed.

Cameron was still in a sitting position. I stared at him, as the dim lighting showed patches of his face. The moon outside of his window glistened in his eyes, making his eyes appear sparkly and glossy.

A loud, obnoxious sound began ringing, interrupting me from my thoughts.

Cameron peers over and picks up his phone, turning off his alarm.

He then sets his phone down, and stares at me.

"What was that?" I ask, curious of why he had an alarm at this time at night.

He let out a smile. "It's my 11:11 alarm". He replies, setting his phone on the nightstand table.

"Oh! Make a wish". I say, looking into his dazzling eyes.

A small smirk appears beneath his nose, and his eyebrows rise.

"I wish for you". Was all he said.