27- Car accident

Avery

Cameron tried swerving the steering wheel, which only made the car to drift.

I felt the tires screech against the pavement.

I held tightly onto the handlebar, that hung over my head, considering I didn't have a seatbelt on.

The vehicle impacted the brick building sending my body to fly into the dashboard.

"Avery!" I heard Cameron yell.

I felt my collarbone snap as the abruptly force pushed me against the window.

Bricks and stones came tumbling down, as the building slowly started to fall apart.

The heavy materials landed onto the ceiling of the car, causing the roof to collapsed over us.

I let out a shrieking scream, as my leg got caught beneath a large object.

I felt the warm drizzle of blood crawl over my skin.

"Cameron?!" I yell, trying to gain contact with him.

Nothing but the sounds of glass creaking was heard.

All of the sudden, all the pressure that was building up on the windows gave up, causing the glass to shatter.

Pieces of glass bursted in each and every direction.

I squeezed my eyelids shut, so I wouldn't get glass in my eyes.

I felt glass puncture my skin, causing blood to squirt from the wounds.

I cringed at the pain.

I couldn't help but yell and scream.

"Cameron?!" I cry.

I extended my arm and tried to search for Cameron's body, but I could feel nothing but glass, and metal.

My body was literally stuck beneath the dashboard. The roof was collapsed just above my head, so there was no way I would get out.

I began to sob hardly. Hot, wet tears escaped my eyes, and trickled down my cheeks.

My ears rang, my legs became numb, my arms became weak, and my eyelids grew heavy. I felt like an absolute mess!

My body ached from the growing pressure, and I couldn't even move.

"Help me!!" I scream.

I called for help multiple times, but every time I would call, I felt my voice grow weaker and weaker.

"Avery?" I heard Cameron's faint voice say.

My eyes snapped open, relieved to hear his voice.

"Cameron! Oh my god, are you okay?!" I cry.

It took a few seconds for him to reply. "N-no". He cries.

"Where are y-you?!" I ask.

I let out another painful scream, as the pressure on my leg grew heavier.

"On the w-windshield". He sobs.

He must've flew through the front window, if he ended up on the windshield.

My body was completely numb. The only thing I could feel was my face. The rest of me was paralyzed.

It was quiet for a few minutes.

"Avery?" Cameron weakly asks.

His voice was barley above a whisper.

My eyelids were slowly becoming heavier.

"Yes Cameron?" I whisper.

"This is all my fault..." His voice cracks, and he begins to cry again.

I heard him sniffle, and his breath heave as he inhales.

"All my fault..." He repeats.

Hearing his voice like that made me want to cry harder.

I wanted to stand up and embrace him in my arms.

But in this situation, I couldn't.

I could badly speak, rather than move.

As my breathing slowly decreases, my eyes begin to shut.

I couldn't feel pain anymore, nor could I move a single muscle.

"I love you". Cameron's voice whispers.

His voice was strong and confident.

I was too weak to say anything back to him. My body laid lifeless beneath the dashboard.

I felt like this was it... Today was my last day. My last breath. My last chance at life..

And the person spending my last day with me was Cameron...The boy who stole my heart, and broke it...

And then everything was black...

------------------------------------------------------------>

To those you thought she just died, she didn't. She just lost conscious, okay? So don't freak out. Hahaha.

Anyways... Thanks for the love guys! :) I love reading your guys comments. They literally make my day 100x better.

20 votes and 10 comments for the next chapter!!!