39- The plan begins

Avery

I breath in deep, long breaths as Cameron's hand calmly stoked my inner thigh. I was terribly worried for tonight. I didn't want Jack touching me, nor even looking at me. I didn't want to pretend that I was drunk, and have Jack prowling after me. But to Cameron, this was all perfectly fine. Cameron was going to let him touch and take advantage of me.

"Nothing is going to happen". Cameron reassures for the hundredth time. "I'm going to be just outside the room, peeking through the cracks. I won't let him hurt you".

I nod, not knowing if I was okay or not.

Cameron's hands crawls up my leg, and connects to my hip. Pulling me into him, he gives me a soft kiss on the lips. "I promise babe". He whispers, kissing me again.

My breathing finally decreased back to normal, and my stomach no longer twisted inside of me. It seems to me that every time Cameron touched me, I forgot about all my worries and I was only focussed on him.

We could both hear the chanting noises increase from downstairs, growing louder and louder.

Cameron pulls away from me, and stands up. He pulls me up with him and leads me back downstairs.

As we got to the bottom of the staircase, tons of people were crowded around the room. People sat on the sofas, people stood in the doorways, people laid on the ground, and people danced in the middle of the room.

I scanned the room, looking to see if Jack had arrived yet. I knew that as soon as we see him, the plan would begin.

We squeezed past everyone, until we ended up in the quiet kitchen.

A couple people were already in there, and half of the cups had disappeared.

Cameron quickly grabbed an empty cup and filled it up with a liquid.

He turned around to face me, and quickly handed it to me. "Drink it". He ordered, gesturing to the cup.

I tilted my head down, to be staring into the brown coloured substance.

"What is it?" I ask, curious of what it was. It looked like Coke or Pepsi, but without the sizzling bubbles.

"Just drink it. Quickly". He says again.

I lifted it up to my nose and inhaled the strong scent. It smelt like a dull type of grape juice.

"Hurry!" Cameron says, raising his voice.

His lurking voice scared me, so without questioning him, I chugged it down.

As it slowly made its way to my stomach, it burned my throat in an unpleasant way.

I gagged at the terrible sensation, as the remains finally vanished.

Cameron looked at me, as if he was waiting for something to happen.

"What the hell was that?!" I ask, trying to get the horrible taste out of my mouth.

"Don't worry, it was just a little liquor". Cameron says.

My eyebrows furrowed together in fusion. "Liquor?!" I basically yell. "Why the hell would you give me liquor? I didn't want to be drunk at all tonight Cameron!"

Cameron puts his arms up in surrender. "Sorry. You just need it tonight though". He says. "You have to seem realistic".

I groan in annoyance.

"You know what?" I ask him. "I don't think I can do this. I'm just gonna go home".

Cameron quickly grabs my wrist and pulls me back. "No!" He says, seeming frustrated with me. "You're not going home. I need you to do this. Jack needs to go to jail, and I can't do it without you".

His eyes glistened as the light hit them, looking desperate. "Please". He begs.

I sigh again, as my stomach began to feel queasy. Probably from the drink Cameron gave me.

"I'll text you when I run into him". I sigh, walking off into the living room, leaving Cameron alone in the kitchen.

I walked into the full, crowed room, where people clung to each other, dancing and grinding to Fetty Wap.

I immediately spotted Jordyn by her amazingly curled brown hair. She was dancing with Noah.

I quickly walked over to them, and joined them.

"Oh hey Avery!" She cries, as she begins to shake her hips to the rhythm of the song.  

I smile. "Hey!" I yell, trying to overcome the loud, pumping music.

I peer over at Noah who was too busy staring at her ass. Your typical boy...

She forcefully grabbed my arm, and made me dance with her.

I couldn't help but laugh and dance ridiculously to the song. We did a few moves, such as the whip and the nae nae... Obviously. All of the sudden, Noah grabbed her by the hips and began dancing against her.

I stood in astonishment, shocked that Noah actually did that. He seemed to goody goody to grind. But oh well. He was probably drunk anyways.

I myself, then felt a pair of hands grab me by the waist. Their touch tickled me, causing me to laugh and squirm.

Thinking it was Cameron, I began moving my hips as the beat dropped.

Their hands still remained on my hips, controlling my movement, and pulling me closer to them. As the back of my butt touched the front of their body, I felt them lower their face.

"Hey baby girl". That familiar, husky voice seductively says, causing goosebumps to form on my skin, and my body begin to shiver.

Right then and there, I realized it wasn't Cameron.

-------------------------------------------------------->

35 votes and 15 comments!!! LETS DO IT GUYS!!

I love your guys comments :*)