19-All eyes on us

Avery

My annoying alarm clock started beeping. It seemed like it was just a minute ago, that I had went to sleep. But now it was morning...

I slipped my arm out of my blanket, and reached over, and shut off my alarm.

I stayed in bed for another five minutes, when there was a slight knock on my window.

I peeked my head out of my blanket, to see the silhouette of Cameron's body, standing on my balcony.

A smile made its way across my face.

I sat up, and walked over towards the door. My blanket was still wrapped around me, since it was freezing, which made me waddle when I walked.

I unlocked it, and slid it open.

Cameron hustled in, and engulfed me into a giant bearhug.

He pushed me back, until the back of my knees hit the bed frame.

I fell back, landing onto my soft mattress.

Cameron's body came crashing against mine, as he still held me.

He kissed me continuously, waiting for me to kiss back.

I began to laugh, at his cuteness, while trying to push him off of me.

He kissed my cheek, then my nose, then my forehead, and then my chin.

I decided to give in and kiss him.

I pushed my lips against his, and I felt him smile.

He let go, and slightly lifted his head.

"Good morning baby". He smiles, kissing me again on the cheek.

I felt my cheeks heat, as he called me baby.

"Good morning". I reply, returning the kiss.

He let out a smile, and rolled off of me, so that he was now laying by my side.

As he was lifted off of me, I realized that he was already dressed for school.

He wore a blue, zip-up hoodie, jeans, and a pair of black vans. It was simple, but yet, REALLY HOT.

He turned his head and looked at me, flashing me his gorgeous white smile.

He quickly grabs the nearest pillow, and picks it up.

"What are y-"

Before I could even finish my sentence, Cameron had already swatted it at me, hitting me in the leg.

"Ow". I wince , pretending to be injured.

He playfully rolls his eyes, knowing that I was faking it.

He hits me again. "Get dressed!" He laughs.

I quickly get up, and before he could hit me again, I grabbed another pillow and whacked him in the stomach.

He looks at me shocked, and before I even could react, our little pillow fight had turned into a whole wrestling session.