Chapter 42

I hoped out of the shower and went into my wardrobe to pick something to wear.
I ended up choosing grey leggings and Brooklyn's Adidas sweatshirt. 

I put my hair into a messy bun and put some moisturiser on my face, legs and hands.

~~~~~~~~~

Mom and Dad had gone to a gala ball with Victoria and David. Taylor was at his girlfriends house. Will was downstairs with Romeo, Cruz and Harper. Brooklyn and I were gonna have a movie night.

I heard the ding of the elevator as I was taking the popcorn out of the microwave. I walked out the the kitchen, up the stairs and down the hallway to the movie room. Brooklyn jogged in right behind me.

I sat down the bowl and stood up. Two arms slide around my waist hugged me. I looked up and Brooklyn put his head on my shoulder. He softly kissed my neck and I turned around to face him.
He pressed his lips on mine. I granted entrance as he slipped his tongue in my mouth. He pulled away and started kissing his way down my cheek then neck. He found my soft spot and smirked when a small moan left my mouth.

He pushed me lightly back onto one of the couches. He crawled over me and started biting my lip gently. Soon enough I flipped him over so I had control. Our lips moved in sync as he brushed a stray hair from my face.

I laid down next to him, both puffing softly.
"So, what movie?" He asked
I just laughed and smiled, "you choose"
"Mr and Mrs Smith?"
"YASS!" I shouted pulling him up and scrambled over to put the dvd in the player.

I sat back down and Brooklyn slide his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. I nuzzled my face into his neck and lightly kissed him on his cheek. I placed my hand on his chest and we intwined our legs. The movie then began.