Chapter 16

I woke up the next morning and walked to the bathroom which was connected to the spare bedroom. I washed my face and then went out to the kitchen.

V - good morning sweetie.

C - good morning Victoria!

V - David took the boys to the football fields (soccer fields) in the park, Harper is in her room and the other two boys are still asleep.

C - ok

V - now eat up and then why dont we go shopping?!

C - YES!

I ate my breakfast which was french toast and juice and then hurried up to my apartment to shower and change. I put on a cute outfit and put a small amount of makeup on, then I grabbed my wallet, phone and lipgloss and put them in my handbag, after that I went downstairs to the lobby and met Victoria.

We got in the car and drove to a HUGE mall. Before we got out of the car, we put on big, black sunglasses so no one would recognise us.

We first went into Nike,

I bought 5 new pairs of Nike Pros, 5 new matching (with nike pros) sports bras, 2 pairs of longer skins, a sports bag, a new pair of Nike Airs and 3 new loose singlets.

Victoria bought 3 new long skins, a new pair of Nike Airs, 4 singlets, a sports bag and a new running head band.

We then walked to Victoria's Secret.

I bought perfumes, lotions, makeup bags, undies and bras.

Victoria bought the same stuff as me.

We then went into Pink which was next door and I was on one if the walls! Victoria took a photo of me standing next to the picture and I posted it on Instagram with the caption, ' Look what I found?! 😎 @VictoriaBeckham ' .

At Pink I ended up buying a sports bag, pyjamas, bathers, workout clothes and a couple if shirts.

Victoria bought pyjamas and wqorkout clothes.

We walked around more shops {shops in media} and bought tones of stuff!! By the time it was 3.30pm we decided to call it a day and go home.

We got home and got in the elevator. We went to my floor first and our bags were already there waiting for us (how does the hotel do that?!?!) . Victoria helped me pack everything (!) away and then we went down to her floor.

We walked out of the elevator and I helped her unpack all (!) of her buys.

By the time we were finished it was 5.00pm and time for dinner. Victoria walked me to the elevator to take me back to my floor and family.

C - thank you very much for today Victoria!

V - no thank you!! I never get to do this with the boys and Harper is still too young!

C - it was amazing today! And yes I get to do this with my mum sometimes but its fun with different people once in a while!!

V - oh sweetie we can do this anytime!

We hugged

V - and if you need anything, I mean anything, just ask me or the family, you and your family are like our family.

C - thank you and I will! And yes, your like a second mother to me!

And with that the elevator closed sending me up to my whole loving family waiting for me to eat.

/////////////////////////////////////

AUTHORS NOTE
If you guys have ideas or opinions please message me!!!! I want to make this book really good!!! You can be as tough as you want!!

Thank you all very much for the read and votes!!! It means so much that you guys actually read my book!! Thank you!!

Kisses, Hallie