Chapter 39

I woke up and reached to check my phone, but strangely was being pulled back. I looked at what was holding me and see Brooklyn holding onto my waist. The memories came flooding back. The crown, the dance, the kiss, the talk, the question, the kiss, the bedding arrangements. I laid back down again and whispered in Brooklyn's ear; 'let me go, i have to get ready.'

He smirked
'Nope'

'Brooklyn!' I whisper/shouted at him.

'Not until miss waldorph calls her boyfriends the hottest boy on the planet'.

I whinned, 'but Taylor Launta is the hottest boy on the planet!'

Brooklyn pouted

'Fine!' I mumbled, 'brooklyn beckham is the hottest boy on the planet.'

'Very good. Now you may go.'

He untwined his arm from my waist and i reached out and grabbed my phone.

8.26am

'Shit' I mumbled. I had to be at the studio by 9.15am.

I stumbled around the movie room and walked down the hallway into my own room. I turned on the shower and peeled off my pjs that were covered in popcorn and other candies.

I hopped into the shower and the warm water hit my skin like a lion pouncing on a baby wild pig.

I washed my hair, scrubbed my face, washed my body and finally shaved my legs.

I hopped out and cuddled up in a robe. Before moisturising my legs, arms and face, i turned on my hair straightener.

I moisturised and then brushed my hair. I straightened my hair and sprayed in bubblegum hair spray.

Next I put on concealer, tinted moisturiser, blush, brown eyeshadow, mascara, curled my eyelashes and finally put on my favourite burberry pale pink lipstick.

I was putting the finishing touches to my outfit {outfit in media} when Mom walked into my room.

S - the crew is downstairs eating brekkie. Finished up here, eat, then I'll drive you to the studio.

I walked down the stairs while placing my newest head shots into my backpack.

Everyone was eating pancakes and waffles on the couch watching cartoons. I grabbed some strawberries, blueberries and raspberries and blended them together for a smoothie. I poured it into a glass and sat down next to Will who was sitting on the floor in front of the tv.

He nudged me in the ribs, 'not hungry?' 'Don't wanna be bloated' 'Impossible, your slim as' 'thanks but they might not think so.' 'They will'.
Mom called and I stood up to leave. Everyone wished me luck and Brooklyn stood up and gave me a hug, 'show them who's boss!' He whispered in my ear.

I ran down the stairs instead of taking the elevator to get some exercise. I met mom in the car. I opened the door, 'get in loser we're going shooting!' I laughed at her mean girls comment. I shut the door and off we drove.

/////////////////////////////////////

Oh My Gosh GUYS!!!! 5K!!!!!! What the frick!!!!!! Thank you all sooo much!!!!! I love you!!!!!!

Im soo sorry for not posting for a while. Last week and this week coming im having end of year exams so im really busy. I am going to try an update next week though.

I post on my wall a bit to say when im writing, when im updating, whats happening, so go check it out and post some messages! It would be lovely to hear from you guys about what you think of my book, Once Apon A Time.

Kisses, Hallie 😘