Chapter 6

I woke up to my phone blowing up with notifications. Clare and Paige had both posted pics of last night on Instagram. I went from having 16k to 20k! WOW!

I posted a pic of Taylor, Clare, Paige and I with the caption, 'Living The Life😝'. As soon as I hit post there was already tons of likes.

•••••••••••••••••••

I showered, straightened my hair, put on a cute outfit, did my makeup and walked to the buffet breakfast. There was so many different, yummy foods to chose from. I ended up going with waffles and apple juice. I sat down at a table for two over looking the ocean.

Brooklyn came and sat down across from me.
B - hey.
C - hey.
B - beautiful isn't it?
C - yeah. I wish the cruise lasted forever.
B - me too.
B - so what are you doing tonight?
C - I'm not sure. Why?
B - maybe we could hang out, like just us two.
C - sure, I would love that.
B - cool! Can i get ur number so I can text you today?
C - sure!

Brook handed me his phone and I handed him mine. I put my contact as Claud 👗🎈 and he put his as, Brook 😍🎈 . Haha he was funny!

•••••••••••••

After breakfast I decided to go to the gym. I wore my black Nike Pros, aqau Nike sports bra and a pair of Nike runners. {outfit in media} I got to the gym and saw Josh on the treadmill. I put my bag in a locker and walked over. He was panting as he stepped off the treadmill. He looked at me and smiled.
J - hey
C- hi
We talked for 2 minutes before Josh had to go meet Brooklyn and Will at the paintball area.
J - oh claud before I go, um what are you doing tonight? Maybe we could hang out?
C - um Im actually going out with Brooklyn tonight.
J - oh, um well maybe another night?
C - yeah maybe.
J - well I need to go but have fun tonight.
C - thanks I will.

Josh walked off and I started my workout.