Chapter 2

I woke to Will shaking me. I looked out the window and saw a HUGE AMAZING ship!!

The paparazzi was CRAZY !! There was much more that normal. My family seem to hate them but I don't mind them.

Once we were on the ship, my family was shown to our private end section. In our section there was a lounge room, small kitchen, bathroom and 4 private bedrooms with small bathrooms attached to each. We all looked around I chose a room looking over one side of the ship. I could see the ocean and it was crystal blue! Hopefully I would be about to swim in the ocean!!

My room was really pretty. There was a queen size bed in the middle of the room. In front of the bed was a flat screen and to the side was a huge round window. Behind the TV wall the was a walk in closet! Then the door to the bathroom in another corner.

While I unpacked I left a pair of grey Nike pros, hot pink Nike sports bra and my black and white Nike Airs. 'I will go to the gym everyday,' I thought.

{a lot of people thought I was a health freak! But I'm not! Because I'm a model I like to keep fit and slim, and eat healthy too. That means no junk food. }

I walked around to wills room to ask if he wanted to come to the gym, he wasn't there so I walked outside our section and then turned a corner heading to the gym. I saw Will flirting to a girl that looked about my age. "Hey Will." I said trying to annoy him, "hi, claudia! This is Paige, she's our age and staying on the cruise with us." We both said hellos and then will said, "hey do you two want to go to the water park?" " I'll come in 30mins, just let me go for a run or do a workout." I said, "Sure! Can I ask some other people, I've meet too?" Paige said, "yep!" Will and I said in Union. We always laugh when we do that, it's like a twin thing.

Authors note:
{sorry short chapter, more coming now! Also the beckhams is soon coming, stay tuned!!}