Chapter 25

Christmas Day

I woke up by Will screaming in my ears, 'ITS CHRISTMAS!! ITS CHRISTMAS!!'

I looked around and saw that Brooklyn and I were in my room lying on my bed. He must of carried me here last night after the movie.

I jumped up but I couldn't as Brooklyn's arms were still holding me tight.

"Merry Christmas Claud,"

"Merry Christmas to you too Brooklyn, come on, lets go."

We both got up and walked together into the lounge room. We were greeted by both our families. Harper, Cruz, Romeo and Will were excitedly shaking boxes under the Christmas tree. Our parents and Taylor were sitting on our couches. Brooklyn and I sat down at the christmas tree. Harper came and excitedly sat down in my lap.

H - merry christmas claudi!!

C - merry christmas to you too harps!

We started opening presents and I got;

From harper - A pretty blue dress and matching sliver shoes

From will - the If I Stay book series and some new makeup from M.A.C.

From taylor - A new dance wear id been eyeing from the new Capezio (dance wear) line.

From david - 4 tickets for the October Taylor Swift concert! (I was so going to take Clare, Paige and Macca)

From Victoria - A new Michael Kors handbag.

From Cruz - a box of Starbucks coffee beans and different drinks recipes.

From Romeo - the Nike sports bag Brooklyn and I had bought. (Brooklyn must of been buying it for Romeo.)

From Brooklyn - a Lorna Jane gift card, a new pair of pink and red Nike Pros, a new pair if black jazz shoes.

S - now Will and Claudia your dad and I have some special gifts for you. We know that this year you are both 16, that means you will be learning how to drive.

J - lets just say our 6 car park downstairs has only 1 spot left.

W - No Way!!

S - Yes way!!

Dad handed us a pair of keys each! Will, Brooklyn, Taylor, Romeo and I raced downstairs and saw too Aldi A5's. One was black which was for Will and the other one was sliver which was for me. {pic in media}

••••••••••••

Later that day mom got a phone call. A small clothing brand called 'Good Sports' wanted to have me model for there new line.

{good sport is a real Australian clothing line! Check it out!!}

Oh course I said YES!

I had to fly to Australia in 4 days for 13 days in Australia. This was how it was going:

Day 1 - arrive, drive to hotel, settle in.

Day 2 - meet the photographer, director, fashion designers and go through how everything would work.

Day 3 - shoot .

Day 4 - shoot.

Day 5 - go over everything and make sure they had everything. If needed reshoot something.

Day 6 - sigh seeing {they will be in Sydney}.

Day 7 - fly to Melbourne.

Day 8 - Dance Master Class with Abby Lee Millet and the girls.

Day 9 - shopping day.

Day 10 - sight seeing.

Day 11 - spa day

Day 12 - pack, casual day.

Day 13 - fly back to the USA.

Day 14 - start school.

I was so excited I couldn't breathe!!

/////////////////////////////////////

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry about the slow updates. I just went back to school and I already have tons of homework and also my dancing, skiing, running and other activities. I will try and update as much a I can though.

If you guys have ideas or opinions please message me!!!! I want to make this book really good!!! You can be as tough as you want!!

Thank you all very much for the read and votes!!! It means so much that you guys actually read my book!! Thank you!!

Kisses, Hallie