Chapter 26

It was 6.30am and I was packed and ready to leave for Australia. The car was outside waiting for me, mom, Victoria (she was my new manger) and Harper.

Both families were downstairs in the lobby to say goodbye.

I said goodbye and hugged everyone. I hugged Will the longest. He was my twin and I would miss him and Brooklyn the most.

Brooklyn pulled me out of the crowd and turned me around so I wasn't facing him. He slide a necklace around my neck and clipped it together. I turned around to face him and looked down at the sliver hanging off the thin chain. It was a B and a C placed on top if each other.

We looked into each others eyes and I pulled Brooklyn into a hug. He whispered in my ear, 'Till I see you again' . I smirked at the lyrics of one of my favourite songs. He placed a kiss on my forehead and Mom, Victoria, Harper and I said our last goodbyes.

•••••••••••

We arrived at the New York City airport and checked through security. We had an hour until boarding so I took Harper and we looked around the shops.

Harper wanted to go into Pumpkin Patch so I took her in. She toddled around the store and found and bunch of new hair clips she loved. I bought them for her and then we went on our way.

The next stop was the bathroom and then we went on again.

The next stop was the food court. We decided on Starbucks. Harper ordered a hot chocolate and a cookie, I ordered the same. Then I order the moms a coffee and slice each.

We walk back to the moms sitting in the private lounge. I hand them their food and drinks and then sit down on a couch with harper.

I let her read a picture book to me while we are waiting to board. The story is about a princess and prince who find love but then the prince falls ill. The princess must travel a far way to make him healthy again. Then they live happily ever after.

While she reads the book I think about Brooklyn and I and how we went through ups and downs but now we are at the happily ever after.

(Claudia does not know that their story is only just beginning and the illness of their story comes a couple if months later , PROM)

/////////////////////////////////////

AUTHORS NOTE

The picture in the media is of Claudia's outfit for the plane ride

Sorry about the slow updates. I just went back to school and I already have tons of homework and also my dancing, skiing, running and other activities. I will try and update as much a I can though.

If you guys have ideas or opinions please message me!!!! I want to make this book really good!!! You can be as tough as you want!!

Thank you all very much for the read and votes!!! It means so much that you guys actually read my book!! Thank you!!

Kisses, Hallie