Chapter 20

I worked with the 5/6/7 year old through their ballet, jazz and contemporary as an assistant teacher. After all the girls ran out of the studios to their mum, dad, grans, grandpas, nannies and others I felt a tinge of sadness. When I was little I was always the child who had to wait 30minutes while my parents meetings went late or their was something wrong at mums studios. Or when mums workers would turn up and take me back to mums work just because she could leave.

Harper bounded up to me, David standing by the door waiting to take her home.

H - are you coming?!

C - no sorry harps! I have my own classes now!

H - oh well I will see you later! Will you place princess with me?

C - of course Harps! I wouldn't miss it for the world!

H - you know Claudia, you inspire me.

I was crouching at Harpers level and I pushed a bit of stray hair behind her ear.

C - haha Harps, why do I inspire you?

H - because. You never give up on anybody or anything.

C - you know what Harps.

H - What!

C - you inspire me too.

H - why?

C - because you always believe in me.

H - I love you Claudia

C - I live you too Harper! Now go home and have a warm bath! Its very cold outside!

H - OK! Bye!

/////////////////////////////////////

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry very short chapter! A big event happens in the next chapter so stay tuned!

Also the picture in the media slot is Harper and Claudia in ballet! I thought this was a cute little picture of them!

If you guys have ideas or opinions please message me!!!! I want to make this book really good!!! You can be as tough as you want!!

Thank you all very much for the read and votes!!! It means so much that you guys actually read my book!! Thank you!!

Kisses, Hallie