Chapter 22

The elevator opened and I saw mom standing there looking like she was waiting for me.

S - He went down in the other elevator about 30 seconds ago. GO!

I pushed the buttons as hard as I could. I couldn't wait anymore!

•••••••••

DING!

The doors opened and Brooklyn was waiting with his arm on the wall waiting for me.

I jumped into his arms and he lifted me up. {picture in media} we hugged and then we looked each other in the eye and we both saw love.

We both leaned in, Brooklyn still holding me up, and kissed.

"Ewwwwww!" We both smirked and turned and saw Cruz standing next to the stairs holding a bowel of popcorn looking at us.
"Get a room!" He said before running up the stairs calling out to Romeo.

We hugged for a little bit longer before he finally let me down.

C - Never ever leave me again!

B - I won't!

We hugged again before Brooklyn took me up to his room to talk.

He told me about how he was going to dump Chloë but didn't want to do it over Skype or a phone call. And that the day in the park Chloë had grabbed his hand, then about 2 minutes after she was swearing at him saying she would destroy him.

I told Brooklyn about Chloë and my argument in the park the today and he didn't sound that surprised that she only wanted the money and fame.

C - Brook, I haven't and will never use you for the fame and money.

B - Im not worried about it with you because you are nearly more famous than me and your family has a lot of money!

C - did you see Victorias and I shopping spree the other day ?!?!

B - Moms thinking about turning the spare study into another wardrobe.

C - hahahaha I should do that too!

I was sitting on his window bed while he was lying on his bed.

He sat up and walked over to me.

"I love you."

"I love you too Brooklyn."

"So Claudia Waldorph, will you he my girlfriend?"

"Isn't it a bit clique to ask a girl out 2 days before christmas?"

"Just answer the damm question!"

" Yes! Of course I will be your girlfriend!"

He sat down, pulled me into a hug and kissed me on the forehead.

••••••••••••

After watching the New York traffic together out the window for a couple of minutes we decided to watch a movie.

B - What do you want to watch?

C - I don't mind!

B - oh come on!

C - ok, Ok! I have been wanting to watch 'We Bought A Zoo' for a while now.

B - then we will watch that!

C - your the best!

B - I know!

I threw a pillow at him while he put the movie into the tv.

We snuggled up on his bed and watched the movie. He put his arm around me and I put my head on his chest just like our first date on the cruise.

I was about to fall asleep when I whispered to Brooklyn.

C - Im falling asleep. You know what that means?

B - we watch the movie again tomorrow night.

C - yep!

B - goodnight.

C - goodnight.

/////////////////////////////////////

AUTHORS NOTE
If you guys have ideas or opinions please message me!!!! I want to make this book really good!!! You can be as tough as you want!!

Thank you all very much for the read and votes!!! It means so much that you guys actually read my book!! Thank you!!

Kisses, Hallie