Chapter 9

The Date ~ Part 2

After the movie is finished and the snack are all eaten we walk to the ice-cream parlour.

When we get there I choose Mint-Choc-Chip and Tim-Tam, Brooklyn chooses Chocolate and Salted Caramel. Brooklyn being the gentlemen he is pays for the Ice-cream. (Adorable!!)

We walk along the side deck and just talk. We talk about your lives, families, fame and other things too.

••••••••••••••••
I think I might have feelings for Brooklyn. I dont want to say anything though because he might not like me back and then our friendship will be ruined.
••••••••••••••••

After another couple of hours of hanging out Brooklyn walks me back to my section.

B - I had a lot of fun tonight!
C - yeah me too.
B - maybe we could do it again some time?
C - yeah, that would be great!
B - ok well have a nice night!
C - you too!

Then he walked away. That was the moment he was meant to kiss me like in stories. Oh well maybe next time.

•••••••••••••••

After I watch Brooklyn walk away I go into my room. I take a shower, put on my PJ's and climb into bed. I post a pic on Instagram of Brooklyn's and my ice-creams with the caption, 🎈Nights out with this one @brooklynbeckham 🎈.

Its a cute photo, hopefully he will like it.

••••••••••••••
I turned my phone on silent and drifted off to sleep.