Chapter 19

I woke up the next morning and checked the time on my phone.

3.45am and I couldn't sleep. Also on my phone I have 7 missed calls from Brooklyn. I watched Netflix because I couldn't sleep and nobody else would be up.

When it hit 5am I got very bored of Netflix so I decided to go for a run. I spent a long time finding an outfit even though nobody was out running at 5.30am. I chose a black Nike sport bra and a pair of loose black and white Nike shorts with my black Nike Airs. I also picked up a white watch and a pair of earphone. I grabbed my phone, put on my running playlist and then walked out the door. {outfit in media}

Once I had gotten home from my run it was 7.18am. I had a shower, put on some sweats, loose t-shirt and some socks
[A/N - Im addicted to socks!! Hahaha]
and started texting Jackie. She was pne of my bestfriends.

Claud💞😁😝 - Hey!

Jack🙈🙉🙊 - Hey! Whats been happening?!

Claud💞😁😝 - nothing! U?

Jack🙈🙉🙊 - Nothing! What been happening with you and Brooklyn?

Claud💞😁😝 - Well Im not talking to him at the moment.

Jack🙈🙉🙊 - why?!?!?

Claud💞😁😝 - He has a girlfriend.

Jack🙈🙉🙊 - OMG THAT JERK!!!

Claud💞😁😝 - sorry I have to go but talk later?

Jack🙈🙉🙊 - ok! Love you! 😘

Claud💞😁😝 - love you! 💞

By the time I finished talking it was 8am. I decided to skip breakfast and just go to the park. I put on my running outfit from before but added a Lorna Jane singlet over the top.

I walked to the park and sat down on a swing. I started to cry. Cry about Brooklyn. After 2 minutes of crying a felt 2 small arms hug me from behind. I turned around a saw Harper. The sweet little 6year old asked what was wrong and I replied with, 'I'm just tired' .

I looked at my watch and checked the time.

C - Harps its 1 hour until your ballet lesson starts!! We need to get you there!

H - ok!

C - who brought you to the park

H - Chloë!

C - oh shit!

H - what?

C - nothing! Where is miss Chloë?

H - over by the slide!

C - lets go.

H - yeah!

I took Harpers hand and walked over to Chloë Moretz sitting on the end of the slide on her phone.

CL - Hi.

CH - oh hi harper and ?

CL - Im Claudia, Claudia Waldorph.

CH - Oh so your the girl Brooklyn broke up with me for!

CL - Wait Brooklyn broke up with you!!

CH - Yeah! He said it was because he was in love with you! So thanks for ruining my life! Brooklyn was everything! The money! The fame! The

CL - WOW! It sounds like you were using him! I think it was a good idea Brooklyn broke up with you!

CH - BITCH! If you go near MY Brooklyn again! I will destroy you! Brooklyn! Your family! And the Beckham's!

CL - come on Harper! Lets go!

We walked hand in hand back to the hotel. We got to the Beckham's apartment and we walked into Harpers room and got her in her ballet outfit. I put her hair in a ballerina bun and she grabbed her dance bag with her water bottle, sweats and jacket, extra hair stuff, dance shoes and her outfit for her jazz and contemporary classes after. We went again in the elevator up to my apartment and I got changed into ballet outfit. I got my dance bag with the same stuff as Harper but also my Hip-Hop stuff, phone, wallet and also my turning shoes.

While my mum drove us to the studio I put my hair into a ballerina bun and a black ribbon that matched my black leotard.

Harper and I waved goodbye to my mum and we walked into the studio together ready to dance.

/////////////////////////////////////

AUTHORS NOTE

NO HATE ON CHLOË!!!! I love Chloë and If I Stay is one of my favourite movies!!! Please dont think I hate on her because of this chapter! I dont!! She is an amazing actress and an amazing human!!

If you guys have ideas or opinions please message me!!!! I want to make this book really good!!! You can be as tough as you want!!

Thank you all very much for the read and votes!!! It means so much that you guys actually read my book!! Thank you!!

Kisses, Hallie