Chapter 21

I had finished my little kiddies classes, my ballet, Hip-Hop, Jazz and I had just finished my contemporary class. After my class finishes stretching and is done for the day I always stay a little later to practice. I was dancing my new solo I had choreographed by one of my favourite teachers at the studio, Phoebe. She was an amazing teacher and was also my first ever teacher at the studios.
The dance was beautiful. It was about a girl in love and their love would never end. {solo in media}
I danced my heart out in my final run through. I pushed myself to the limit with every turn, leap or movement.
I felt the dance connected with Brooklyn and I. How I loved him so much and I missed him. Our love was 'timeless'.
I finished the dance for the last time in tears. I had to talk to Brooklyn.

•••••••••••

I opened my eyes when I heard clapping. Last time this happened Brooklyn was standing there looking like he'd seen something magical happen.

I turned around hoping it was Brooklyn and saw my mom standing there. She was in tears too.

S - Oh Claudia! Im so sorry for never being able to see your talent, your motivation, your passion when you were younger. Im sorry I never made time to come to your end of year concerts. Im sorry for being a bad mother.

C - Mom! You did what you could. You payed for me to come to class. You worked for our family to live like we do. You work with passion. You love what you do! Even if you dont get to sit down for 4 hours to watch me dance for 10 minutes together. You've done more than enough for me and our family! I love you!

S - Oh Claudia I love you too.

We both started to laugh.

S - my makeup is running isn't it?

C - just a bit.

S - hahahah do I look like a monster?

C - even if you were dressed in mud, you are the most beautiful monster I've ever seen!

S - lets get home!

C - yeah.

We drove home together singing our hearts out to 'Like Im Gonna Lose You' by Megan Trainor and John Legend. We sounded terrible but we didn't care.

••••••••
We got into the hotel lobby and I told mom I had to see Brooklyn. We got into the elevator and I hoped off at the Beckham's apartment while mom went on to ours.

I walked through the lobby and Harper came running to me.

H - Princesses! Princesses!!

C - Im sorry Harper but I need to talk to Brooklyn first.

H - Brookie went up to your apartment about 2 minutes ago!

C - thank you Harps! I'll be back later to play princesses!

H - YAY!

And I jumped into the elevator and pushed the button to go up to my apartment to find Brooklyn.

/////////////////////////////////////

AUTHORS NOTE
If you guys have ideas or opinions please message me!!!! I want to make this book really good!!! You can be as tough as you want!!

Thank you all very much for the read and votes!!! It means so much that you guys actually read my book!! Thank you!!

Kisses, Hallie