26- Two Days

They discharged me from the hospital today but said Santi had to stay another night so they could make sure that he is as healthy internally as he is externally. I wanted to stay at the hospital with him but Nick made me come home.

So here I was laying in bed already missing my son.

"He's okay." Nick said coming into the bed.

"I still dont understand how he came so early." I told him laying my head on his lap.

He started playing with my earlobe.

"He's a miracle regardless, and he's coming home later." He told me kissing my cheek.

"Yeaa I guess so." I decided to take a nap so time would fly.

*Black's POV*

I went to one of my traphouses to check up on things, really I was just avoiding being at home. I chilled, smoked a little and got some head from one of the trap-hoes.

Everything was in order so I decided to head out. A dark blue Escalade pulled up, I went to pull out my gun but I couldnt move I felt my head hit the hard concrete and heard guns going off left and right. Then everything went dark.

Next thing I remember I opened my eyes and above me doctors were yelling but I didnt hear what they were saying. I managed to turn my head but it hurt like hell. Nurses were running alongside of me.

Then it registered, them niggas shot me. The doctor was waving hos hands telling a couple to move im guessing, we rushed pass them it was like everything slowed down.

The lady saw me and started crying and running to me, but the man im guessing was her husband or boyfriend was holding her back so she just cried in his arms. I watched them until they were out of view, and time was back to moving fast.

I wondered who that lady was but my vision was to blurry so I couldnt see. Then everything went black.

*Nick's POV*

It was finally time for Santi to come home and best beleive Felicia was happy. I was happy too but Fee has been different since her pregnancy, but I love it. Her being the mother of my firstborn. I was glad God gave me her.

We walked into the hospital and got our passes and was headed to the nursery floor when we heard yelling.

"Move! Move!" Doctors and nurses yelled rushing past us with a man bleeding out.

Fee started tying to run to him but I grabbed her back and she just started cruing hysterically.

"You know him Fee, what happen?! I tried asking but she just kept crying.

"Its Black!" She sobbed.

I didnt really understand why she was crying bout that nigga. Well I dont wanna sound selfish he did look like he wasnt going to make it.

Felicia was on the phone with Black's mom, she had stopped crying thank God.

"Bae we need to take Santiago home." I told her, she just nodded and started to the elevator.

-Two Days Later-

*Black's POV*

I dont even know how long I been up in this damn hospital. I couldnt do nothing, say nothing, I couldnt even piss for myself. I guess this what its like to be in a coma, I only know im in a coma because the doctor came in amd told me.

"Hi Erin, your in a coma but I wamt you to wake up. Wake up Erin. Go ahead." He said.

How the hell do I wake up, I feel awake.. shit im thinking like I am but my eyes wont open.