24- Snapping

*Felicia's POV*

Okay so its been a month since Mickey gave birth and school is out for the summer. The whole gang (Me, Mickey, TY, Nick, Vivian, and Jerome) passed all of our tests and finals. I even heard Black passed them too, they weren't hard this year.

Being six months pregnant I couldnt go to parties, smoke or drink, until I give birth because I refuse to put my baby in harms way.

My mom came home last week and she is doing really good, she's out looking for work and I hope she gets it. Since its summer I sleep over Nick's house sometimes or he comes over mine. Nick, his aunt, my mom and I had dinner at this resteraunt when she came back so we could all get better aquainted.

"Feliiiciaaa!" I heard her calling from the living room.

"Yesss!" I called back putting some baby stuff into my closet.

She ran into my ran jumping on my bed.

"Hey if you break that im taking yours." I said lauging at how silly she looked.

"The real-estate agency called back, I start classes as sokn as poosible.. tomorow!"

I got up and hugged her as much as my growing belly would let me.

"Im so proud of you ma! Congratulations!"

It was just Monday so instead of taking her out I made dinner so she wouldnt have to. I made fried porchops, macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, greens, and starting making pound cake. I knew my mom loved my cooking she always told me even when she was 'sick'. She was the only person I cooked for.

We ate and mama had two plates and helped me clear the table even though I told her I would do it.

"Fee your gonna get swollen feet sitting here doing all this work."

"Its okaay ma." I said just as the doorbell rang.

"You just go see who at the door, ill clear the table."

"Okay, but call me when the oven beeps and you better not open that oven!" I called walking to the door.

I stood on my tip-toes to look through the peephole. It was dark outside but the porch-light was on. It was Nick, which was random because he usually called.

*Nick's POV*

I was bored at home, and my aunt was working late tonight so there was really nothing to eat. I decided to suprise Fee and take her out to eat. I got to her house and rang the doorbell, only a minute later she opened the door and the smell of good food filled my nostrils.

"Hey baby, I was gonna suprise you and take you out to eat but I guess yuall been cooking."

She opened the door and I walked in. "Yea mama got a callback about her job this our little celebration." She told me.

"Feliciaaa the oven beeped, I didnt look!" I heard her mom call. We were still in the doorway.

"Come on and get some food." She lead me to the kitchen where her mom was in the kitchen putting on oven gloves.

"Ma!" Felicia yelled making her mom jump and me laugh.

"Got damn Fee, you nearly scares me to death." She said faking like she was out of breath.

"Whatver, I see you tryna peek in that oven, go sit down. You too Nick." I did like she said and sat.

"Goodnight momma, congratulations about your job. Buy watchu cooking in here that smell so good." I said as her mom gave me a hug then sat.