14- Nick's Room

I still hadn't put on the shirt yet, instead I slid in the bed behind Nick and wrapped my arms under his, my bare chest on his back. I placed little kisses on his back.

He turned around to face me, the room still dimly lit making his gray eyes look blue.

"The light?" He said more than asked, I was a little confused because I didnt think we would be sleeping.. yet.

I slid back out the bed and made my way to the lamp.

"You dont have to turn it off I just wanted an excuse to see that sexy body." He said licking his lips.

I was happy that my C-cup breasts were perfectly perky, and my stomach didnt have that pouch other girls have. My butt wasnt even saggy it was nice, round, and firm but not to firm.

I smiled as Nick got out the bed I could see his hard-on in his boxers, and it made me smile knowing by just showing him my body I did that.

He picked me up, holding me by my bare butt and I wrapped my legs around him, I felt his arousal rubbing on me as he walked me to the bed and I felt myself getting wet.

He laid me on my back on the bed and hovered on his elbows above me kissing me. I played with his lip studs with my tongue. I felt his hand rubbing the inside of my thighs as our kiss grew more lustful.

I felt him running his hands all over my body lingering on my breast as he kissed my neck and nibbled my ear.

"Quiero comerte.. I want to eat you." He said against my ear. It sounded as good in English as it did in Spanish and hearing him say it twice made me even more wet.

He kissed down my neck, kissing both my breast down to my thighs then inside my thighs. He pulled off my thong and ran his fingers up and down me and played with my clit. I felt his lips kiss closer and closer until he left a long kiss on my now soaking love box. I felt his tongue moving up and down. He rubbed my clit with his fingers as he slid his tongue in and out me licking up my wetness.

*Nick's POV*

I licked all around her soaking pussy and tongue fucked her till her legs shook and she arched her back up.

"Im com..ing" I heard her moan out.

I rapidly licked her clit and fingered her. Until she orgasmed with a loud moan. I made sure to lick up all her juices cause she tastes hella sweet.

"Bae you taste hella good." I said licking my lips. I saw her chest moving up and down cause she was breathing heavy.

*Felicia's POV*

I layed panting on the bed. I felt Nick come lay beside me. I slid down the bed and pulled off his boxers and held his large member firmly in my hand, it was my turn to pleasure him.

I groped it up and down until I heard him grunt. I kissed the tip and slid my tongue over it, a little pre-come came out and I groped it up and down a little more. I slid my mouth on the tip then put more of him in.

I bobbed up and down and for some reason the sound of his grunting turned me on. I rubbed my clit and took him whole, I gagged a little but he liked that. I felt him pushing my head down and I rubbedy clit faster, I moaned over the dick as I felt it growing in my mouth.

"Shit.." He groaned. "..Im gonna cum"

I bobbed my head faster and he came, some got came in my mouth and the rest all over my boobs, I swallowed what was in my mouth and laid my naked body on him.

He rolled me back onto the bed and kissed me. I saw him reach into the small nightstand and the side of the bed and pull out a gold wrapper and slide the condom on. I smiled a little.

He came back ontop of me and kissed me, I felt him rubbing his tip on my clit teasing me. I wanted him now! I wrapped my legs around him pulling his him down, I felt him slide into me. I moaned out in pleasure and a good-pain because I wasnt use to his size.

He went slow at first kissing me passionatly, but like I said, I wanted him now.

"Faster." I said wrapping my legs back around him so he was deeper in me. I felt him thrust faster.

"Ahh.. yess!" I moaned loudly as he went faster. He flipped me over and I got on my hands and knees as he entered me from behind.

"Mm.. fuck! Oh yess!" I yelled as he hit me from the back. "Ahh, faster baby.. ah..shit" I moaned loudly.

I heard him grunting loudly and he went faster and I felt him growing inside me, so I knew he was reaching his climax and so was I.

I turned around and laid him down getting ontop amd riding him. I bounced up and down, the only sound filling the room was our loud moans and yells and the clapping sound of my ass as I bounced on him. I squeezed my thighs together a little so my pussy tightened around him making me feel pure ectasy.

I rode him even faster and we both came together. I slid to the side of him and tried to catch my breath.

*Nick's POV*

"Shit!" I groaned out, Felicia let out a loud moan as we came together.

She laid beside me catching her breath and I did the same.

After we caught she got her normal breathing back I kissed her. The kiss grew more torrid and her legs were around me. Round 2 had begun! Followed by round 3,4, and 5.. by the time we were done the sun had fully risen and we were exhausted.

I turned and peered at the clock on the nighstand.. it was 8 o'clock. I turned back around, Fee was fast asleep snoring like a baby. I wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep myself.

*NOTE: Next FULL Update Will Be Taken Place in January After They Had Winter Break.*