18- Birthday Girl Pt.2

*Felicia's POV*

-Lunch-

Mickey was already in the cafeteria and I was running late because my teacher wanted to run his mouth. I plopped down into the seat and let all my bags and crap fall to the floor.

"Whats all that Miss Birthday Beyonce?" Mickey said eyeing my gifts.

"Some stuff people gave me. Can you beleive people ion even talk to gave me gifts, just cause they follow me on Instagram." I said still suprised.

"Like I said 'Beyonce' you got face this year, you famous chile; and I am the celebrity's best friend so im famous too." She said flipping her hair and blowing kisses at the imaginary paparazzi.

"Dont wave dear, you know I hate the paparazzi. Lord they always get my bad side." I said playing along and hiding my face.

We both burst into laughter, which was shortly interrupted when someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up and to my not-so suprise it was Black.

"Watchu want Erin?" I said my mood instantly going cold.

"Chill...this from my mom." He said and handed me a big Victoria's Secrets bag.

"Hmm, well tell her I said hey and ill stop by when im not busy." I said shrugging him off so he left.

-End of the day-

The last period went by slow I found out me and Black got a 'B' on our project. We couldve gotten an 'A' if he knew how to follow directions but I guess itll do.

I waited for Nick by the student parking lot gate, I was gettig aggrivated because students coming in and out the gate would say Happy Birthday to me and having to say Thank You over and over again is veryyy annoying.

Nick finally came looking like he had been rushing. He gave me a kiss and apologized for having me wait and I was wearing heels, I told him it was okay.. I couldnt stay mad at him. He helped me put my stuff in the backseat and we left.

He said the ride would be a little long so I pulled the seat back and closed my eyes, I was tired anyways. I started thinking about what Mickey said about me being 'Famous' or whatever. She was kind-of right, nobody knew me last year but this year everyone wants to be my friend.

I already knew it was because I looked wayyyy better than I did last year. Freshman year I was the long-hair pretty-face skinny girl who only had one-pair of school shoes and no sense of style. It doesnt matter if your pretty if your lame too then your nobody.

But this year I always had new Jordans, I know how to dress. My pretty face is gorgeous and my long hair is now always done. My body was hot, I was everything with book-smarts and street-smarts.

I wasn't that girl that was known on Social Networks but was nobody in reality.

Nick shook me lightly, I guess I dozed off. I got up and noticed we were at Grand Lux Cafe. It was actually one of my favorite restaurants so I was happy. I just wondered why we went to one so far out.

We got in and shortly after we were escorted to our seats. The waiter took our drink orders and left.

"Why did you bring me to a Grand Lux so far?" I asked just as the waiter came back with our drinks.

"Youll see." Was all he said and I left it at that.

We ate and talked, mostly about family and each other. I learned more about his family and their wealth, I loved finding out new things about his backround because its always interesting.